The Rabbit Joint

klikklak said:
@lulzfish what's wrong with the FF in arch? I'm quite happy with it.
Mine always crashes when I try to exit, and leaves an extra process running.
I think I have Arch set up wrong. A lot of packages that are listed on their website can't be downloaded, yaourt has never downloaded anything reliably, and the only good working browser seems to be Chrome. Actually, Midori is working okay other than the comically oversized navigation icons. Wait, there's a way to disable those in Preferences.

I'm going to try Midori more, then. The problem is, I really want to watch YouTube, and Chrome has both Flash and <video> support for H.264.

Midori likes to search Google when it can't find stuff, which is annoying. If you can't load a page, just tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh that one. Yeah, I get a loose process after exiting too. I figured it was from betterprivacy, but I guess not. Other than that I'm perfectly satisfied with FF. AUR works most of the time for me, so I guess you should fix something. Not all packages mind you, but thats' to be expected from compiling. I wouldn't touch Chrome with a longish pole, I'm pretty sick of google already. Hell, I run trackmenot AND my searches through scroogle. But I do chat on it and I get my mail from them, so ehh.. but it's worth the effort.

daclassicgamingmaster said:
excuse me faggots, but i have to interrupt your idiotic banter for a special announcement.

Thomas Dequinas is back. No fagnold is safe.

that is all. carry on.
This guy?
Edit: Nevermind, I feel retarded now :(.

Username said:
pandora said:
Wow, uTorrent Falcon is amazing. I'm just hoping my college hasn't blocked it yet :D .
Just got it. Seems like a pretty cool concept.
Dunno what that is, but it reminds me of a problem I have.
I herd that the school doesn't like ppl using torrents,
so I'm going to put a torrent client in my server,
so I can download torrents without downloading torrents.

Since my server has GNU Screen now, i should be able to find just any random command-line torrent client and throw it on there. I'm using Arch Linux, if anyone has any suggestions.

can someone link me to the posts where that psychopath starts talking about being transgender/freakish? i seem to have missed the beginning of the bashfest and i'd like to read up on it.

TIA

can someone link me to the posts where that psychopath starts talking about being transgender/freakish? i seem to have missed the beginning of the bashfest and i'd like to read up on it.

TIA
I think it may have been this thread.

Username said:

TIA
I think it may have been this thread.
good read, thanks, but exophases throws the "someone who is probably transgender" out there. There must have been a reference to that before? Where did she/he/it mention anything about his/her/its genitalia before?

classic gp32x, this is what i miss :)

Back