The Rabbit Joint

question..

I don't get the whole candle thing?

Who do people disappear when they same the name candlejack? I mean, what does thi

WhiteBat said:
question..

I don't get the whole candle thing?

Who do people disappear when they same the name candlejack? I mean, what does thi

Nice to see my thread is now being used for ancient memes and general faggotry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nova said:
Yo I heard you like memes, so I put a meme in your meme so you can internet while you internet.

ra0sd3.png

Xian Long said:
Nova said:

go ahead and contribute some sort of a intelligent conversation starter.

I don't need to, I was just popping by and noting that you guys have turned this thread into a shithole. No turning it around now, you broke it.

Nova said:
Xian Long said:
Nova said:

I don't need to, I was just popping by and noting that you guys have turned this thread into a shithole. No turning it around now, you broke it.

Don't worry, I'll liven it up on Sunday.

:D

(naw)mcx said:
Nova said:
Xian Long said:
Nova said:

Oh yeah, about that, I got an email saying my footage won't be shown. I'm not surprised, I can't sing for shit.

Nova said:
(naw)mcx said:
Nova said:
Xian Long said:
Nova said:

Oh yeah, about that, I got an email saying my footage won't be shown. I'm not surprised, I can't sing for shit.

Oh.

Darn.

I shouldn't go out dringking. First on the way there I left my mittens in the bus and while there I lost my token for the garderobe. Luckily I got my jacket back and all, but the mittens are still lost. Now I think I should try to sleep, long day tomorrow.

It's ok, men shouldn't wear mittens anyway, it's probably for the best.

If you were a real man, you'd let your fingers drop off from frostbite and feed them to your dog.

Your a man, you don't need fingers.

KK?

Edit: btw muse check out my sig muse kk? :->

Edit2: Nova what's your avatar meant to be?

Edit3: oh that reminds me, I saw Avatar today, it was incredible, go see it now pls. (dw more edits coming)

Edit4: Also today I did my thing for 'Rage Factor' (google it, it only means something if you're in UK) and brought ratm's album.

pandora said:
If you were a real man, you'd let your fingers drop off from frostbite and feed them to your dog.

Your a man, you don't need fingers.

KK?

Just wear regular gloves.

My avatar is some random green fog from the GP32x avatar database.

That reminds me, something is horribly wrong with GStreamer on my new Arch Linux install. In any GStreamer-based application, I can play one song, and when I try to play another song, GStreamer freezes. It's weird as hell. The exact same code worked fine in Kubuntu 9.04.

Back