The Rabbit Joint

Well, I just whitelisted gp32x.de on Adblock Plus, and it seems that the .exe is a demo of Inchville. I wouldn't be able to tell though, and don't fancy screwing up Wine. The alternate text reads "Try PC demo of Ph0x's new game". Seems a bit suspicious linking to an exe from a banner though.

EDIT: Both inchville.exe from here and inchville.exe from CNET Download.com have the same md5sum, so it is really just an Inchville demo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I downloaded it, ran it through various spyware virus checkers, and it seems it is a little game, which is also available on mobile phone. It's pretty fun :D.

EDIT: Spelt viris wrong

EDIT2: Did it again!

I don't really want to start a whole new topic for this, so I'll ask here. Anyone here do any recording on their PC? Are you able to recommend me a good free VST for bass amp simulation? I've found some good guitar VSTs but nothing for bass.

Remember boy that your forefather's died
Lost in millions for a country's pride
Never mention the trenches of Belgium
When they stopped fighting and they were one

Javacat posted on Feb 15 2007 at 11:22 PM said:
Remember boy that your forefather's died
Lost in millions for a country's pride
Never mention the trenches of Belgium
When they stopped fighting and they were one

What's that about Belgium?

edit: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=35520 This should be moved to lol-files. Made me chuckle though.

@Nova, I am SHOCKED that Warm and Fluffy closed your topic asking to unban Shikaku.

We can do this via PMs, but the fact that Shikaku is banned stil, when he was one of the most helpful of us is stupid and wrong. And we haven't been over it again and again, because we are not allowed to by the Mods!

I feel very strongly that Warm and Fluffy is modding far too hard, and is stifling debate here. I hate it that I feel I will be banned just for criticising a mod. I don't need a fucking mother here!

Nova's topic was justified and proper. We should be allowed to discuss here our own rules and set the boundaries of what merits a ban or not. Mods are not here to wield power, but to make sure that the forums are suited and run to the general tone of us, the members. We try to make these boards as pleasant and 'grown up' as we can, and together we have a nice balance here of young and old. Shikaku's only fault was to have a stupid and unfunny sense of humour. His comment about the Chinese didn't merit a lifetime ban. If there is more to it then tell us.

And if we feel that a mod is not doing a good job, then we should be able to say it. Warm and fluffy was in my opinion, wrong to close that thread, and has been far to authoritarian in other threads too. I come here for free and open chat, I can mod myself, thanks. I don't like the way this has been handled at all.

Nova, you did a good thing in trying to bring him back.

lubidog posted on Feb 16 2007 at 02:39 PM said:
We can do this via PMs, but the fact that Shikaku is banned stil, when he was one of the most helpful of us is stupid and wrong. And we haven't been over it again and again, because we are not allowed to by the Mods!

And if we feel that a mod is not doing a good job, then we should be able to say it. Warm and fluffy was in my opinion, wrong to close that thread, and has been far to authoritarian in other threads too. I come here for free and open chat, I can mod myself, thanks. I don't like the way this has been handled at all.

Nova, you did a good thing in trying to bring him back.

Lubi, you and I might not agree when it comes to copyright, but I agree that Shikaku deserves a second chance in light of all the help he provided. Especially when you consider the situation that resulted in his banning.

I have no idea why iignotus was banned, and I did try to search and figure out why.

Thanks, I have also tried to see why Iigy was banned. He's one of the regulars here that I miss. He had a good sense of humour.

Is it so hard to mod us guys?

Thanks for the support guys, please continue the discussion at the slipzone, we don't want to be banned, now do we?

Unfortunately I accept responsibility for causing iignotus to be banned. The fact is, however, that he only contributed to the derailing of that one off topic thread that I initiated. He was responding to me. It does NOT merit a lifetime ban.

This is ridiculous. Bring back shikaku and iignotus and let's end this nonsense.

But we shouldn't be banned for discussing this!!!

I'm a fucking adult, this isn't mindless slagging off of the Mods, but if we can't discuss a Mods behaviour without risking a ban, then I don't want to know what right is etc.

lubidog posted on Feb 16 2007 at 08:59 PM said:

I'm a fucking adult, this isn't mindless slagging off of the Mods, but if we can't discuss a Mods behaviour without risking a ban, then I don't want to know what right is etc.

They have every right to ban you for any or no reason at all. If you want free speech and all that fluff, you'll have to provide the medium yourself.

epitaph posted on Feb 16 2007 at 04:11 PM said:

They have every right to ban you for any or no reason at all. If you want free speech and all that fluff, you'll have to provide the medium yourself.

Agreed; this board is private property and as such, we have to abide by the rules set up by the admin.

Hey, at least we can still say "fuck" without getting auto-modded <_<

TelcoLou posted on Feb 16 2007 at 09:33 PM said:
epitaph posted on Feb 16 2007 at 04:11 PM said:

Agreed; this board is private property and as such, we have to abide by the rules set up by the admin.

Hey, at least we can still say "fuck" without getting auto-modded <_<
www.slipzone.co.uk Do what you want basically.

Guys please help me. The new/shiny syndrome is too much to handle. Im on the verge of torrenting in Vista Ultimate :(

cant....fight........urge.........too.......................new and shiny....

Back