The Rabbit Joint

I thought the dark knight was crap. It took itself so seriously, like the miller comic. (it was frank miller, right?) Anyway, it was nothing compared to batman 2 by burton, at least that didn't try to be 'oh so dark and meaningful'.

Last edited by a moderator:
'pandora' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
Y SO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO1!!
...right...
I fucking hate this place. It's a cesspool of retards, including poisonedV. I didn't even reorder my pandora. Why the hell am I still here?

This is my last post. Farewell, gp32x. Well, last until I get my Pandora from the second batch, which should be some time in 2011.

PEACE

OK guys, dont worry, hes joking....

Theres still the Wiz yknow, or no interest in that?

Edit: Fuck, he left, I can feel it.
All the fun has just gone swoosh out of this place.

Edit2: I was expecting a more epic leave than that, something to remember him by. Buy then again, he may want to keep his acount :).

I phoned AOL tech support today! So many different lolz. Me pretending to be someone else, not knowing my phone number or address, and repeating all the questions out loud (with some lass giving me the answers), the indian on the other end telling me his name every time he spoke, the silly support script, everything in general.

My favorite bit was "What version of Windows are you using" "I'm not using windows, it's linux" "Is that XP or Vista?".

Unfortunately it did go on a bit long and it went from me lol'ing to me almost throwing my phone through a window.

'Javacat' said:
I phoned AOL tech support today! So many different lolz. Me pretending to be someone else, not knowing my phone number or address, and repeating all the questions out loud (with some lass giving me the answers), the indian on the other end telling me his name every time he spoke, the silly support script, everything in general.

My favorite bit was "What version of Windows are you using" "I'm not using windows, it's linux" "Is that XP or Vista?".

Unfortunately it did go on a bit long and it went from me lol'ing to me almost throwing my phone through a window.
Oh shit I did that once.

Worse idea of my life, nothing got fixed. They kept telling me to open the AOL browser, as much as I told them I used the dialer with Firefox (1.5 :D) I think I ended stabbing something through a whiteboard. Fuck, I much younger then I am now, I knew more then them!

Suffice to say, we moved.
(towards the end of our stint with AOL, blazing fast download speeds, constantly, and I'm not shitting you, it was awesome. Much better then my 50kb/s most of the day then like 1am to about 5am 900 kb/s, if I'm lucky, that I have today!)

Usually you don't actually need to open the browser and just have to say "yeah, uh huh, I've got it open".

'daclassicgamingmaster' said:
'pandora' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
Y SO SERIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO1!!
...right...
I fucking hate this place. It's a cesspool of retards, including poisonedV. I didn't even reorder my pandora. Why the hell am I still here?

This is my last post. Farewell, gp32x. Well, last until I get my Pandora from the second batch, which should be some time in 2011.

PEACE
I'm making a note here, huge success LOL1!

'PoisonedV' said:
'daclassicgamingmaster' said:

PEACE

Could you send some PMs and convience all ~4000 people to cancel their pandwhore preordeds. Kick craig&co out of buisness, so there is no second batch ... and that guy will never appear here :D

'quasist' said:
'PoisonedV' said:
''daclassicgamingmaster'' said:

PEACE

Could you send some PMs and convience all ~4000 people to cancel their pandwhore preordeds. Kick craig&co out of buisness, so there is no second batch ... and that guy will never appear here :D

quasist, what is your avatar from

'pandora' said:
Meh, you cant blame her, she teaches art :p.
I'm being taught Photoshop.

She thinks PSD files are evil and are a waste! I mean, come on!

I had better basic Photoshop skills when I was 11!

She does not use layers properly. Uses the menus for all commands and tools, although I think this is a school teacher thing. I want to go on, but she is a good art teacher other wise :) And I dated her daughter :)

Back