The Rabbit Joint

I'm not saying you are one, but I hate people so obsessed with overclocking, and they fucking treat it like a sport, and spend all day bragging about their pcs online instead of actually playing games with it, and when they do play a game, its crysis or whatever good looking games there are rather than fun ones.

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 3 2009 at 10:27 PM said:
Get out Peter, your piss.

His piss?

I know the dCube is random, but talking about piss?

Last edited by a moderator:
pandora said:
His piss?

its from a LOL HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! 4chan meme

PoisonedV said:
I'm not saying you are one, but I hate people so obsessed with overclocking, and they fucking treat it like a sport, and spend all day bragging about their pcs online instead of actually playing games with it, and when they do play a game, its crysis or whatever good looking games there are rather than fun ones.
It's good fun, and any way, Crysis is fun. You're just jealous you can't play it!

PoisonedV said:
pandora said:
His piss?

its from a LOL HILARIOUS!!!!!!!! 4chan meme

LOLOLOLOLOL

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 7 2009 at 12:13 PM said:
PoisonedV said:
It's good fun, and any way, Crysis is fun. You're just jealous you can't play it!

Of course I can play it, better than most people can. I have money to spend on my pc, unlike the majority of overclock.net users who are 12 year olds subsiding off a weekly allowance, which is why they need to EXTREME OVERCLOCK!

XTREME!!!!!

PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:

Of course I can play it, better than most people can. I have money to spend on my pc, unlike the majority of overclock.net users who are 12 year olds subsiding off a weekly allowance, which is why they need to EXTREME OVERCLOCK!

XTREME!!!!!

I bought it my self, I don't get no allowance. And why buy something more expensive, when you can buy something cheaper, and make it go the same speed? That's just basic!

PS. Enjoy Crysis on low

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 7 2009 at 12:26 PM said:
PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:

XTREME!!!!!

I bought it my self, I don't get no allowance. And why buy something more expensive, when you can buy something cheaper, and make it go the same speed? That's just basic!

PS. Enjoy Crysis on low

Oh look, the little man is mad that I can afford a better computer

(naw)mcx posted on Feb 7 2009 at 06:26 PM said:
I don't get no allowance.

...so you do get 'allowance'?

boring discussion. Start a new one.

pandora said:
(naw)mcx posted on Feb 7 2009 at 06:26 PM said:
I don't get no allowance.
...so you do get 'allowance'?

boring discussion. Start a new one.

I was in a rush, people came.

PoisonedV said:
(naw)mcx posted on Feb 7 2009 at 12:26 PM said:
PoisonedV said:
PoisonedV said:

XTREME!!!!!

PS. Enjoy Crysis on low

Oh look, the little man is mad that I can afford a better computer

Come on, if your going to troll, at least try. Please.

It isn't really a 'topic' though... more of a random slew of words.
Which i guess is what you meant.

Discussion Cube is now a cesspool of douche juice.

And I think I've made the very difficult decision NOT to reorder my pandora. I'm in school now and need the money for supplies, food, tuition, and most importantly, booze and MJ. I just cannot be bothered getting a money order or dealing with BULLSHIT websites now as I'm hella busy. And to be frank, the excessive delays really put me off.

Second batch, maybe.

This thread's basically turned into some sort of perverted cyber foreplay between (naw)mcx and PoisonedV.

Goity said:
This thread's basically turned into some sort of perverted cyber foreplay between (naw)mcx and PoisonedV.
whip it up, baby

oooh yeah thats the spot

Back