The Rabbit Joint

PoisonedV said:
pubzombie said:
Fishbong said:
PoisonedV said:
I'm sorry, I don't visit sites that allow users to configure their own layouts with premade, eyeburning designs and excessive usage of glittery gifs.

Then why do you have an account there?
pownage

Pownage? What does he mean? Users can't customize their pages, the only thing they can change is their avatar and their signature which have limitations.

What site are we even going on about now?

Last edited by a moderator:
You have to have a bebo account in order to view people's pages, and you seem to have seen his page. By the way, can you post a picture of his profile? I want to see what you're talking about, but not in the mood to sign up for another stupid account.

Username said:
You have to have a bebo account in order to view people's pages, and you seem to have seen his page. By the way, can you post a picture of his profile? I want to see what you're talking about, but not in the mood to sign up for another stupid account.
2dlu5o3.png

PoisonedV said:
you have to visit the the page for full effect. i used my old aim account.
Yeah, what's so terrible?

I don't understand.

I'd much rather have a single layout rather then the LOL SHITTY MYSPACE SHIT IS SHIT layouts. Nothing is wrong with my page.

Fuck, just use Fireshot or some shit and take a screen, if you want every one to see.

nickspoon said:
My AIM account apparently doesn't work on bebo. How strange.

Somehow, I don't feel like I'm missing much.

POWNAGE

Doesn't seem bad, but you sure seem to love that logo. Did you make it?
Edit: Just went to actual page with AIM account, and I still think it's better than most Myspaces I see.

Username said:
Doesn't seem bad, but you sure seem to love that logo. Did you make it?
Edit: Just went to actual page with AIM account, and I still think it's better than most Myspaces I see.
Alot of my friends on myspace seem to be going with a more minimalist approach these days; a white background with a couple of pictures and some links to their photos/comments etc...

I dont even bother changing my profile, i only use myspace for communicating with my mates and Rockstars :p

Nova said:
(naw)mcx posted on Feb 2 2009 at 08:47 PM said:
Nova said:
(naw)mcx posted on Feb 2 2009 at 07:58 PM said:
Nova said:
Javacat said:
Show me the sister!!!
Adele?

That's my little cousin.

She is about. 5?

Curses.

Why does a 5yo have a fucking bebo?

Good fucking question.

Quick, get her to the attic, I hear the of the 4chan party van approaching!

YAY, I LOVE PARTY VANS.

brb, door.

HAHAHAHHA

4CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HILARIOUS

Back