The Pyra case should have this colour as an option!

That's a bit too blue for my taste.

I was watching an old episode of something the other day and one of the characters was on the phone, it made me think it would be a nice colour scheme for Pyra ... Its always there in corner of mind eh ;)

It was a phone which I think was pretty common during the 80s and 90s, a sort of beige color with dark brown underside where the buttons were.

I'd quite like a Pyra that style, gloss cream beige shell with matte dark brown inside... Bit like a C64 colour.

Classy eh

..quick image search..

These type colors, aw yeah

blog3.jpg

Just like this, with the keys and game buttons the color of this too

80s-laptop-designs-Osborne-1.jpg

That shade of blue would be nice.

For some inexplicable reason I am absolutely convinced that the pyra should come in an array of different colours, three at least.

Red, blue and yellow.

It might help the pyra to appeal to a wider audience and be indicative of the fun that one can have with a Pyra.

I want red for myself.

Ed' pretty please do a red Pyra.

I'd like a translucent case too, the LED's wouldn't glare in your face either would they? As would be beneath the keymat which would be solid colour

Not really feeling the translucent case...but man I'm quite fond of my afterglow pad for my xbox/pc. It glows a pleasing green. Green? Perhaps it's envoirmentally friendly? Nope! Not a chance!

Partially translucent? Still not feeling it. :)

Thats the pad I got, the afterglow green one.

That's what I was imagining the translucent Pyra to look like, but with better positioned LED's....

...Those afterglow ones are a bit in-your-face eh :)

No blue, or at least not that blue, please.  A very dark blue might be ok.

No white.

Beige is ok as a nod to the past, but I am not too fond of it.

For some reason I like translucent.

Most shades of red might be ok, however I think those that are a little darker look better.

I think black, or maybe a dark grey, are the way to go.

I will be getting mine in octarine.

Back