The Pope Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
charga_man posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:50 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:41 PM said:
Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive

Pretty much the Catholic teachings there then? sigh.

my mums catholic... and im not going to go all syco but dont judge people if you dont know them!!!

if you say catholics are narrow minded ect then muslims are 2x worse.
So what my Grandad is Roman Cathlic, and while he doesent hate gays I think most of his views are appauling and am not afraid to tell him so. Doesent stop him being a nice guy at the end of the day though.

My Grandma is however Protestant and she forces her views down my throat... and while we get on most of the time I have told her to shut up cause of the bollox she talks about. Infact she is probably more right wing than my Grandad.

Still religion sucks, im an athiest and that doesent hurt anyone, unlike christianity which has killed millions? No?

Last edited by a moderator:
loz_the_guru posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:25 PM said:
Not that im saying its a result of the pope preachings, but in parts of Africa where catholocism was widespread, the level of HIV/AIDS positive people was lower than areas with fewer catholics. Interesting?

not particularly.

with lesser use of contraception will come a rise in STDs. being catholic doesn't just mean you drop your load every time unhindered, it could also be to do with not sleeping around and other things that are often extolled by religions.

now

if the poop had just gone to africa and preached a message of fidelity that would be cool, telling uneducated people that condoms are less effective than taking to a potentially nonexistant deity is just fucked up.

PinkSpider posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:34 PM said:
charga_man posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:50 PM said:
PinkSpider posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:41 PM said:
Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive

Pretty much the Catholic teachings there then? sigh.

my mums catholic... and im not going to go all syco but dont judge people if you dont know them!!!

if you say catholics are narrow minded ect then muslims are 2x worse.
So what my Grandad is Roman Cathlic, and while he doesent hate gays I think most of his views are appauling and am not afraid to tell him so. Doesent stop him being a nice guy at the end of the day though.

My Grandma is however Protestant and she forces her views down my throat... and while we get on most of the time I have told her to shut up cause of the bollox she talks about. Infact she is probably more right wing than my Grandad.

Still religion sucks, im an athiest and that doesent hurt anyone, unlike christianity which has killed millions? No?
I got to admit I was thinkin this. The thing I have trouble with is believing something thats in a book full of crazy stories. Thats like setting a religion on Harry Potter or TLOTR

Mark posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:29 PM said:
Mmmmm, GP32x is black and white.

same ere. i dont realy care though, its only the top bar...

anyway back on topic: i dont believe in god at all i dont believe in fait and that things happen for a reason i like to think i have my own life and not all thought out ect.

i dont think theres a heaven and hell, how could anyone prove such stuff? i think there isnt any afterlife, i think after we die we are gone and dont come back as sprits ect.

edit: i think people only look to religion cause they like to think that after life is a better place and that they may have nothing else to do though my mum does alot.
relgion is most probable a gimic and to waste a life and maybe in some cases to earn money.

I'm not religous but I do like the idea of reincarnation. I would like to think i go somewhere after I die. But I need to prove this theory. How bout we kill sam fisher and see if a n00b joins soon with a similar name and spams alot. :ph34r: I'm only jokin...unless someone will do it.....really i'm jokin
really, kill him

I for one think religion is going nowhere. Sorry to sound mean or anything but its not real... Science explains it all on how we evolved and there was no Adam and Eve or Jesus etc... Especially that religion where the people/terrorists kill themselves as a part of their religion.

This sort of reminds me of that episode of south park where they had the pope(who could BARELY move/talk) and the gigantic spider... good times...

Im sure we will all wish that we could live foreverbut that will never happen, just enjoy life how it is.

Drak, age 16. almost 17, 1 month to go! muahahah

Drak posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:57 PM said:
I for one think religion is going nowhere. Sorry to sound mean or anything but its not real... Science explains it all on how we evolved and there was no Adam and Eve or Jesus etc... Especially that religion where the people/terrorists kill themselves as a part of their religion.

This sort of reminds me of that episode of south park where they had the pope(who could BARELY move/talk) and the gigantic spider... good times...

Im sure we will all wish that we could live foreverbut that will never happen, just enjoy life how it is.

Actually, they do believe that Jesus was definitely around, but whether he was magic is unknown

Goity posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
Drak posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:57 PM said:

Actually, they do believe that Jesus was definitely around, but whether he was magic is unknown

yep correct.

and about being re-encarnated thing, i would like to come back too but most probable not going to happen!!! though if theres a volentiere about the sam fisher thing i all for it. though im not going to do it but yeah as i sed all for it. :p

Mark posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:02 PM said:
Goity posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:00 PM said:
Jesus was definitely around, but whether he was magic is unknown

Lmao
Seriously, most scientists think that there was a man named Jesus who did miraclous things around that time, it says something in the records about a miraculous man or something.

I was laughing at your use of the word magic, but yeah I know about that guy.

Don't want to take this very far off-topic, but surely if a man of Jesus' alleged powers could convince anyone that he was the son of God? If so, why didn't the Jews believe him?

Simply because he was a magician.

I used to have a friend who was a christian and also a geek. He told us he believed in Adam and Eve but when we asked him about Evolution he also believed strongly in that.

Damn, a week earlier than my cousin had predicted. Good thing he had no money riding on that, hahahaha! We'll pour a forty out for the nigga! ;)

jesus was a regular person who was very bored so went on a journey and paid the gospel writters to write about all about his dreams and then it got pasted on and people took it litterely. thats what i think anyway.

some relegious people just say that the bible is only an example to lead a good life or something like that. ;) :blink: but some people like to take it seriously and try to be perfect like oh great jesus <_< :p .

xboxit posted on Apr 2 2005 at 11:19 PM said:
der, don't you know jesus was from the future and pinkspiders friend was infact jesus. simple

yes a very logical explanation to all this bullshit :lol: .

and i'v seen that pic of that girl licking the psp before and dam thats sexy i wish i was a psp. :rolleyes:

EDIT: keep that sig on, its the best. :)

Jesus could have just been delusional or something.

There is no way to know if he existed or not as the only evidence fromt hat time is word of mouth and we have all played chinese whispers.

plus everyone was doped up then cause drugs were legal so a bush turns into a burning bush that speaks. sounds like drugs to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back