onEscapee - commercially confused

kuru

Laptop und Trachtenjanker
So I found out about this seemingly unknown spiritual successor of flashback, called onEscapee ("One Escapee") which has been released on Amiga, Windows and something else. Apparently the Windows version is freely downloadable. I am not interested in Windows. I am not interesteed in something else. I want to play this on the Amiga emulator on the Pandora.

There's loads of posts/links on the internet all leading to either dead sites or ones with non-working downloads, some even say the Amiga version is commercial, while many others report that is has been made free.

I am not going to pay 40$ for an old Amiga game that I could play on Windows for free, and I don't even know if the Pandora's emus will play it nicely.

Any input on this is welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be nice to know what the system requirements are. If it runs on win 3.1 Or early win95 there is a chance of running it in qemu.

Don't know where to get the amiga version though.

Onescapee is a very good game.I have an original a1200 copy.Commander beef might be releasing an amiga emulator this year.Will aga games run properly though I don't know.@mcobit amiga1200/cd32 emulation could it be done properly on the pandora? Would an older version of uae be required or something?Ive never had a satisfactory answer on the forums about this before.Any info is apprecciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
And I will not give you one either, as I have no clue. It will definitely need some serious optimisations.

Would be nice to know what the system requirements are. If it runs on win 3.1 Or early win95 there is a chance of running it in qemu.

Don't know where to get the amiga version though.
brothersoft site says OS: Windows XP, 2000, 98, Me

Back