The Pope Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horscht

Banned?
Website
Visit site
Well, the Pope has just died (actually about 40 minutes ago).

Sad day. Not that I am religous or something, but he was a great man, loved by many.

R.I.P.

solid-rock.jpg

Horscht posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:30 PM said:
Well, the Pope has just died (actually about 40 minutes ago).

Sad day. Not that I am religous or something, but he was a great man, loved by many.

R.I.P.
He was right wing and had views which have no place in todays society.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry to say this but its about time. I thought he was a robot or they had a really small guy up his arse wearing him as a suit :blink:
If anyone takes offence i'll edit this post.

Oh yeah, R.I.P aswell

After reading the Daily Mail (very objective paper for those that dont know :rolleyes: ) and seeing their line up for the new pope i am a little disgruntled

All of the people were over 70 bar one (67 i think)

now EVERYSINGLE old person i know is either:

Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive
Senile
or Dead

PinkSpider posted on Apr 2 2005 at 09:41 PM said:
Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive

Pretty much the Catholic teachings there then? sigh.

my mums catholic... and im not going to go all syco but dont judge people if you dont know them!!!

if you say catholics are narrow minded ect then muslims are 2x worse.

Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive

I agree.
I find christianity very narrowed minded. Don't you think that telling people being gay makes you go to hell is a bit one sided.

It is interesting that considering his views on abortion and euthanasia, he wasn't so bothered about opposing Gods will when it came to extending his own life.

Seriously kids, arent you guys being a little narrow minded? Sure catholocism is a little dogmatic, but it brings so many good things to so many people. Okay its somewhat homophobic, but so are lots of non-catholics. People are too eager to blame the worlds problems on religion. I personally think religion is good, laregly because to believe in a god you have to have somethingI dont, i.e. faith. Im not religious in any way shape or form, but I think you guys should lay off a little.

charga_man posted on Apr 2 2005 at 08:50 PM said:
Narrow Minded
Racist
Naive

my mums catholic... and im not going to go all syco but dont judge people if you dont know them!!!

if you say catholics are narrow minded ect then muslims are 2x worse.

hahahaha

you are a fucking twat

It comes down to one thing:

Making money. Money money money money. And they will say any crazy/offensive/rasist statement to get it.

-Craig

www.gbax.com

the pope told africans that they should stop using condom's as only god can protect them from getting aids.

fuck him.

050130_pope_doves_vlrg_7a.vlarge.jpg

Attachments

• 050130_pope_doves_vlrg_7a.vlarge.jpg
    050130_pope_doves_vlrg_7a.vlarge.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 114
loz_the_guru posted on Apr 2 2005 at 10:09 PM said:
Seriously kids, arent you guys being a little narrow minded? Sure catholocism is a little dogmatic, but it brings so many good things to so many people. Okay its somewhat homophobic, but so are lots of non-catholics. People are too eager to blame the worlds problems on religion. I personally think religion is good, laregly because to believe in a god you have to have somethingI dont, i.e. faith. Im not religious in any way shape or form, but I think you guys should lay off a little.
Ah, but religion always blame stuff on rock music, tv and video games and we blame everything on religion.
But I see what your saying anyway.

ok that picture is funny, im not even going to try and back catholic any more no point cause im not actualy catholic jus my mum....

Not that im saying its a result of the pope preachings, but in parts of Africa where catholocism was widespread, the level of HIV/AIDS positive people was lower than areas with fewer catholics. Interesting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back