The One Nub Club

This is to confirm your Pandora has been shipped....

I am in the unknown nub status club

I just got a shipping notification today and will get a UPS number later, yay! Has anyone else from Canada got theirs yet? I'm wondering if I'm going to get hit hard for the duties fees and such. UPS is usually miserable about it.

Locri Epizephyrii said:
I just got a shipping notification today and will get a UPS number later, yay! Has anyone else from Canada got theirs yet? I'm wondering if I'm going to get hit hard for the duties fees and such. UPS is usually miserable about it.
Yes, a few people have. I haven't yet :(
There shouldn't be any duty, at least not from anyone else I've heard. They may have just kept quiet about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent craig a pm the first day this topic was posted, after awhile I didn't see anything so I deleted and resent the pm, still no word..

This makes me sad because i'm at the end of the first-batch list. Google checkout confirmation email is dated 11/14/09.

I'll wait..

but I don't wanna..

Mofokubik said:
I sent craig a pm the first day this topic was posted, after awhile I didn't see anything so I deleted and resent the pm, still no word..

This makes me sad because i'm at the end of the first-batch list. Google checkout confirmation email is dated 11/14/09.

I'll wait..

but I don't wanna..

You need to email openpandora sales, my PM box is totally flooded. I get a PM almost every time I move around on the forums.

craigix said:
You need to email openpandora sales, my PM box is totally flooded. I get a PM almost every time I move around on the forums.

Ahh, sorry. I didn't see the earlier post about your inbox being full. I couldn't find an official pandora email, so I sent one to Gp2xMobile@gmail.com via your shop.

got home today, it was left at a neighbours,, wow i love ups, also both nubs seem to be fully working without me doing anything, also its a thing of beauty, i have a wierd black box i cant get open with it looks about the size of a battery,, what is it?

I shall be joining the club shortly, my "order will be despatched tomorrow."

OK posting from my Pandora!

Nubs are ... random! They seem to change behaviour each time I reboot or switch between xfce and minimenu. Sometimes they both work fine, other times only a few directions work and at different speeds.

Played some Quake 2 and it was the same there.

So I thought about.... what reminds me of this problem?

Guessed yet? ;)

Besides that, it was love at first sight. What a beauty. I will write up my review later. Off to play some Picodrive and SNES!

I got a reply from Jacquelyn this morning about one for me. Any hope of replacing the nubs ourselves? Am pretty good with a soldering iron and wouldn't mind buying new nubs at all, if they were the only problem with the device

~Levi~ said:
I got a reply from Jacquelyn this morning about one for me. Any hope of replacing the nubs ourselves? Am pretty good with a soldering iron and wouldn't mind buying new nubs at all, if they were the only problem with the device

Same here, good with the soldering iron.

worst case scenario id just buy a new pandora/pandora mainboard with functioning nubs.

Back