Founder of Pirate Games - Penjin Coder
Staff member
Website
pokeparadox.itch.io
WEBSITE
https://github.com/pokeparadox
YOUTUBE
pokeparadox
Hey guys. Just to say that while I didn't make a monthly donation to ED - I did some budget calcs and slapped down some coin to join the 1GHz club today!

I've been managing without a Pandora for around 2 months so can't wait until it arrives! Sqweeeeeeeeeee

Welcome to the club.....

The 1GHz is great....feels very snappy, performance-wise....

Enjoy!

Congrats, I'm a bit jealous. 
Don't be too jealous - It has taken some finacial wizardry to eventually come up with the cash so essentially since I knew of the 1GHz units I've been after one... and I'm going to have to put my belt on really tight  for a couple of months or so.

Welcome to the club.....

The 1GHz is great....feels very snappy, performance-wise....

Enjoy!
Yeah I can't wait! I'm hoping I'll get a burst of inspiration to work on my projects again... not to mention catch up with some of the new releases! :)

Thanks guys :

I left the club.

Broke mine badly.

Have to go for the Classic Pandora until I can repair it.

It's really noticeable difference, especially when the Classic has a broken nub an reboots every now and then because the battery doesn't fit well.

I left the club.

Broke mine badly.

Have to go for the Classic Pandora until I can repair it.

It's really noticeable difference, especially when the Classic has a broken nub an reboots every now and then because the battery doesn't fit well.
Bring is with you so I can try to fix it.

Don't worry, I had some idea on weekend.

I think it's easy to fix.

Just need the parts from Global.

You may swap the nub from my Classic Pandora.

It certainly was! And now I'm sat partitioning my SD! Thanks ED! :)

Arrrgh it's taking forever to setup my SD cards... I wanna pway Pwandowa NOW!! *stamps feet*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back