The One Nub Club

My name is xopher. I will have one nub. I also received my shipping email Thursday. I enjoy enjoying things, cheap spirits and craft beers. Will we be shunned like bastard children because we're different?

craigix said:
This may sound odd, but the first thing you should try, if you want to try to 'recover' the nub, is to blast some air in there a few times from the top.

It might do nothing, but it could help.

Hmm, if I could blow my own nub I probably wouldn't need a pandora to pass the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
TitanUranus said:
craigix said:
This may sound odd, but the first thing you should try, if you want to try to 'recover' the nub, is to blast some air in there a few times from the top.

It might do nothing, but it could help.

Hmm, if I could blow my own nub I probably wouldn't need a pandora to pass the time.

ROLF@^

So they're the same price but just a que skipper, I see now :)

I received my "one nub" Pandora on Saturday. Switched on, booted up and tried both nubs. Immediately saw that it was the right nub that wasn't working propery. Left one was perfect, pointer moving quite linearly. However, I am pleased to now say that the right nub is now also working :D
Simply calibrated a few times, and bingo!!
I hope others who took a one-nubber get a nice suprise with theirs.

I'm also in the One Nub Club... I got an email saying mine would ship soon, so I'm hoping that will be early this week!

I'm not in.

But if you want to pump air, I recommend an cheap air pump for cleaning optics. I own one to clear my stargazing binoculars. It's like 6 EUR or such. I got mine from here http://tinyurl.com/38zeg9w

silverspring said:
I received my "one nub" Pandora on Saturday. Switched on, booted up and tried both nubs. Immediately saw that it was the right nub that wasn't working propery. Left one was perfect, pointer moving quite linearly. However, I am pleased to now say that the right nub is now also working :D
Simply calibrated a few times, and bingo!!
I hope others who took a one-nubber get a nice suprise with theirs.

Hmmm...I'm way at the back of the queue. Maybe if others have similar success I'll give it a shot.

So the nub just wasn't working properly? Not just totally dead? What was wrong with it exactly?

Tensuke said:
Hmm, I guess Yeti Nipples are a bit less potent these days...
I was just thinking of all those poor impotent nubs that are going to go unblown.

I'm in, and I received a one-nub-pandora today.

I only had about 15' time to quickly boot it and start xfce. So far both nubs seem to react, so I haven't got a clue which one is supposed to be broken ...
Will do more testing this evening.
(I'll also do some testing to install apps to SD using opkg ...)

Have fun,
Chero.

Chero said:

I only had about 15' time to quickly boot it and start xfce. So far both nubs seem to react, so I haven't got a clue which one is supposed to be broken ...

WTF? Please leave this club immediately! :p

SONY said:
Chero said:

WTF? Please leave this club immediately! :p
LOL :)

Am i right in thinking that this "skipping offer" is just valid for orders from Craig? i have order with ED :(
If NOT, then please EVERYBODY stop posting your "resurection success" in this forum. Post them to me in PM :)

Back