The Official, "i've Got Mine" Thread

Bought PSP 1.0 from the original Jap batch (Play Asia)...paid a lot.

Got Ridge Racers with it.

Since then I've bought:

Tiger Woods 2005
Ape Academy (sold it - loading to bad - fine in iso though)
Twisted Metal (for online play)
Tony Hawks (too hard)
Winning Eleven 9 (better to play from iso though due to patches).

Everything else on the PSP is more or less crap....I might get GTA though.

Emu's, apps, music and video more than enough to keep me entertained...amongs other things (that I usually only play for 5 minutes and thank God I didn't spend money on).

Still, as it is now i.e cracked open, my PSP is my favourite device in the world.

How many scratches does it have now?
Anyway, as long as your PSP is still in working condition, it's all good. :ph34r: :D gp32_console

nope... didn't scratch it up in the process, I was dropping it onto a phone book. Months later and now the thing is still in pristine condition.

Kop 007 - what'd you pay for your v 1? I think I paid $600 or $800? I seem to have blocked the memory of it!

Last edited by a moderator:
i have all chew marks in the bit of plastic you attatch the hand strap to, also on that side of the psp theres all scratches, the ms door dont shut properly, my wifi switch is all chewed and hard to switch on and off. it does still work though.

i thought id always love my psp, but lately im getting a bit bored of it, too many crap games. ive started to spend more time with my ds since mario kart ds.

Emu's, apps, music and video more than enough to keep me entertained...amongs other things (that I usually only play for 5 minutes and thank God I didn't spend money on).
Dont get GTA if you like the emulators.
All homebrew wont work with version 2.0, and GTA forces you to upgrade.

yeah my strap was chewing thru the plastic there too on my first PSP so I learned my lesson.

I had my wife sew a little loop onto the edge of the softcase and now I have a strap attached to that instead.

My first v 1.0 jap psp the UMD door didn't close fully either, my two since then are perfect in that respect, neither of them had dead pixels either.

Dont get GTA if you like the emulators.
All homebrew wont work with version 2.0, and GTA forces you to upgrade.

I was planning an upgrade then downgrade.

Got mine just after the japanese release (12/12)

games:
Legend of heroes: a tear of vermillion
Ridge racer
Vampire: chronicle
Twisted metal
Metal gear Ac!d
Tony Hawk

SONY posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:53 PM said:
I've just updated my list (1st post has just been edited).
Please check out the changes, by going to the 1st post of this thread or by clicking
here. :)

Why?

lubidog posted on Dec 21 2005 at 02:15 PM said:
SONY posted on Dec 21 2005 at 05:53 PM said:
I've just updated my list (1st post has just been edited).
Please check out the changes, by going to the 1st post of this thread or by clicking
here. :)

Why?
I ask myself the exact same thing every night

I have a black 1.50 PSP upgraded to 2.0, I have a 64mb MS (stolen from my k750i) and only two games, GTA LCS and Ghost in the Shell standalone complex.

Rather than buy new games and build a collection I just keep one on constant rotation by trading, I get bored with games so easily these days.

I used to have a black PSP with 2.0 firmware;

Games:
(most were bought for me)
Tony Hawk Underground Remix <_<
Untold Legends :angry:
Metal Gear Acid :huh:
Namco Museum :D

UMD Movies:
(again, most were bought for me)
Hero :) :)
Crouching Tiger :) :)
Labyrinth :ph34r: :D (I pre-ordered that one...)
Final Fantasy: The one not based on the game

Except I traded it all, plus a 32 mbyte card and a screen protector for some dough for the GP2X...

to show off well, normally i would be impressed, but being a classic collector, i'm not. Show me a Neo Geo AES or CD collection of that magnitude and i'll be impressed, or a TurboDuo with a nice collection of games, or even a Playdia or Pippen system and i'll be impressed, though not as old, but still sorta rare.

I bought some stuff for my PSP last night, maybe i'll post a pic of what i got.

Back