Official Best Games For Misc. Consoles

The ones I currently use are:

Aero blasters
After Burner
Air Zonk (some glitches in the background)
Bomberman 94!
Bonk 3
Devils Crush pinball
Final match tennis (won my first game on this today ;), it's so hard!)
Ninja Spirit
Outrun
R-type

Well since the thread has been revived I will just mention "Secret Quest" on the Atari 2600. A 1989 game designed in response to Nintendo's Legend Of Zelda. Secret Quest is a big game and even allows you to save your game & score so you can resume later. An amazing RPG on the 2600.

Secret Quest

Super Fire Pro Wrestling X Premium - SNES

Best 16bit wrestling game ever!

Oh yeah and there's a version of Devil's Crush for Genesis called Dragon's Fury/Devil's Crash?. It runs sooo smooothhhh.
Try Psycho Pinball for Genesis too. Very good.
Gunstar Heroes - Genesis

and......

Military Madness for TurboGrafx. It's basically an older version of Advance Wars.

Since this thread has been pulled from the grave,

Dino Land is also a very good pinball game for DrMD on the GP32. Plays very well and is sort of wacky pinball. A lot of fun.

If you are into horizonal shooters, like I am, then try out "Double Ring" also called "W-ring." This is for the GPengine on the GP32. Awesome grafxs, music, and gameplay. It is sort of glichy, but it plays well. Sometimes when you start the game you can't see your own shots, sometimes you can. This game, to me, shows off what the little PCE could do and it is impressive. For a good shooter the grafx, music, and gameplay has to be in total harmony and that is "Double Ring." Gameplay has that Gradius, R-type feel to it, that gives you the feeling that these guys played them. The enemies come at you relentlessly. This game is not as difficult as R-type, more of a joyride. The bosses, once you learn their patterns, are really not hard, like I said "a joy ride." Over all the game seems short, but maybe that is because I wanted more. It is best played on a BLU. And even then you will want to turn the brightness up all the way. I have tried it on my NLU and it was one of those games that were difficult to see all of the eye candy and shots being fired at you.

Again uburied.....
C64:
-Silkworm

Zx Spectrum:
-Jet Pac

Mega CD:
-Final Fight CD

PC Engine:
-Street Fighter II' Champion Edition (better than MD and almost as good as SNES imo).

wolly wotsit said:
so whats ur fave pc engine game?
search thingy dosnt seem to be working for me :)
My $.02, Parasol stars is awesome and rainbow islands as well (cd)

Chris
edit: I'm very sorry, i didn't realize how old this thread is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Soulcalibur for the Dreamcast.
EDIT: Revivification!
1.gif

Back