THE OFFICIAL GP32x SPAM THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
finty101 posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:17 PM said:
I got the joke. Girlfriends suck...

magoo: STFU, I don't know what you were like at 14...
Do you have to flame in every post? What is your obsession with making fun of people that you will never meet and will never talk to?

Every time I talk to Matt he seems like a very nice guy. Every time I see you post you make an idiot of yourself. So maybe you should STFU.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one Phil every person on this planet needs human interaction with the opposite sex even the guys who think they dont are simply lying to themselves.

IF she is the ONE keep her close IF not then leave her in the nicest possible way attachement to a person you don't like is the worst guilt.

:blink:

CrazyDesi posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:06 PM said:

Do you have to flame in every post? What is your obsession with making fun of people that you will never meet and will never talk to?

Every time I talk to Matt he seems like a very nice guy. Every time I see you post you make an idiot of yourself. So maybe you should STFU.
OHHHHHHHH someone just got told!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Phil posted on Aug 16 2004 at 02:42 PM said:
Lo everyone i'm back what did i miss.
Well, a perfect port of Metal Slug was released, but only for a day. Those that have it had to swear not to give it to others. Just thought you might like to know since you seem to like the game.

Just Kidding

Wolfsclaw posted on Aug 17 2004 at 11:10 AM said:
girlfriends rule ;)
Maybe you never had a time when you thought 'she just isn't worth the hassle', in that case you were luckier than me :)

Rico posted on Aug 17 2004 at 12:28 PM said:
Wolfsclaw posted on Aug 17 2004 at 11:10 AM said:
girlfriends rule ;)
Maybe you never had a time when you thought 'she just isn't worth the hassle', in that case you were luckier than me :)
I think I should think that... cant do it...

CrazyDesi posted on Aug 17 2004 at 01:06 AM said:
hahahaha a matt magoo dick rider

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 17 2004 at 04:21 PM said:
one of many

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 17 2004 at 05:21 PM said:
word

You are an idiot. Plain and simple.

CrazyDesi posted on Aug 18 2004 at 01:01 AM said:
You are an idiot. Plain and simple.
OMG TEH SCAREY!!1!1!11

What he said was true

1 on 1! bringoutthegimp vs Crazy Desi. Who will win.
Start your bets......£10......£20........£30......................£500 on ????????

CrazyDesi posted on Aug 17 2004 at 12:06 AM said:

its the teenage testosterone :p

haha

look who got told now!

This is being depinned as it hasn't been updated for almost two weeks. We'll keep the link to it in our secret gp32xtreme archives so it can still be used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back