Not open for further replies.

DJFox

Still Fresh
SPAM!!!
WONDERFUL SPAM!!!

- Rico

We now continue with our regularly scheduled SPAM:

I'M FUNNY! NOW EVERYONE LAUGH!

RHDSWYTRHEWHH!!!! RHYDS'D POSTMASTER'R!!!
That's what Welsh looks like to me! I Crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww, come on, chunk-e-munk-e, give the guy some support! :)

You gotta admit; he's got a great sense of humour! :p

And such wit, too! :lol:

/sarcasm

To be fair, though, that's probably what Welsh would look like to me if I ever saw it...

Heh.

The answer is "fries".

Now I have a question.

If I have four GP32s and a link cable, how many pancakes does it take to cover a doghouse?

- Rico

p.s. if you got the reference, well done ;)

Why did you create this thread? I guess he does rock, a lot, around the clock. I'm not sure about russia sucking, though.

VirtuaLeech posted on Aug 29 2003 at 07:10 AM said:
..or trying to boost you post count ;)
Ohhhh, post count boost! Thats what these topics are for!!! *Post count boosted!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Super double post whore suck up skills. In a double whammy, you live up to your name cheeseman! :)

Hi, axeman, good job with the meetup, you've organised a hell of a lot. If I wasn't working i'd be there :( Maybe after the launch you could become the official show organiser!...which could be a cool idea.

This seems to be one of the most useless Threads in this Board so far. But it's alright, so I can tell you some useless sh*t like the Weather in Berlin, Germany:
Cloudily and rainy. It's a littlebit cold outside (19°C in the Daytime, 6°C at Night) and I think that Germany will have a nice Autumn this year :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back