The Minigame Project V1.6f

Quiest

I like turtles!
Here is version 1.6g of my Minigame Project!
A new minigame in this version, and some bugfixes!

The new minigame:
Maniac Race - by Racemaniac
Thanks alot to him for this minigame!
mrace1.jpg
mrace2.jpg

The bugfixes:
-fixed crash that was caused by saving after playing Shmupster
-fixed graphical bug that covered most of the menu after playing Cannonball Paddler
-fixed memory leak that made the game crash in Bubbles32, it should now be fully playable

Please leave feedback and don`t forget about the scoreboards on the Minigame Project Page! Look at my sig for a link.

Oh-oh is it NFS: Underground? ;)

Nice to see an update, I'll try it out tonight :) Once again, thank you for the great Minigame project!

yay, minigame project is one of the things that allways stays on my smc and that i play regulairy.

Why I'm allways at school when new versions of this are released. Nice work. I love you. The MiniGameProject is one of the things wherefore I will stick with my GP32 instead of my DS. :p

That's a great compilation you made. Plain simple but addictive games. I've just checked the scoreboard in your site and I guess I am gonna send my scores soon :)

I finally downloaded the minigame project last week for a wee play.
And it is soooo much better than I thought it would be. This is a great project you have here. I was on a 6 hour flight today and it got me through at least one of them.
Gameplay of allo f them is addicting. And the music is great!

I'll be upgrading to the latest build asap.

The Minigame Project just keeps getting better.
I still think the save scores should be moved away from the start button (how about L+R?)

Nice one on the high scores table on your site too!
Submitted some scores.

L&R is to delete single scores of the selected game, so no ;)
The single score L&R delete is commented out in this version, I forgot to enable it before release ^_^ it will be in there in next release.

How about a way for a soft-reboot of the GP32 from the main menu? That would be very nice to have!

Well, yeah, I never considered that cause my gp32 sometimes freezes while booting (must be a common BLU+ bug). I just have to switch it off and on then.
But I want to think of a new interface anyways...

wow quiest- the Minigame Project is turning out to be quite the homebrew title! great stuff! one suggestion/comment- the game dousn't boot from wind-ups. I've noticed this in many fenix games, and it is rather odd- some games (such as racemaniac's scorched gp) boot fine from windups, while others (i.e. the mp) have to be booted through the euro fimware. any idea as to whats causing this?

again, excellent job and please keep em' coming! :)

Now, how the hell can I upload my scores?
Is it cookies here in this computer?
Or do they have to be approved before added after few days?

1) I click on browse and select scores.dat
2) I choose my profile and write a name (Optimus)
3) click on Submit Query and that results into going back immediately to the first screen. There is no notificiation or something to tell me that it has been submitted and my scores doesn't appear on the scoreboard. Did something went wrong or am I just impatient?

Nope, they should be uploaded immediatelly...
You didn`t modify the scores.dat, I hope :D

Could you send me the file per eMail, I`ll then ask Moogle what`s going on...

triksR4rabits:
I have not the slightest idea, maybe it`s the fxe that Racemaniac is using... I`m just using the ones with the splash screen, but Racemaniac uses that one too, for ScorchedGP... does the newest version of that boot from Wind-Ups?

Back