The Minigame Project V1.9h X-mas Edition

Quiest

I like turtles!
Hi people!
Here is the X-Mas edition of The Minigame Project!
ss0.jpg

These are the new minigames:

R-Type Survival:
ss1.jpg
ss2.jpg

Falldown:
ss3.jpg
ss4.jpg

Space Survival:
ss5.jpg
ss6.jpg

Thanks to Racemaniac for coding and Dryer Lint for making sprites of the nice minigames Falldown and Space Survival!

I also hoped for a minigame from Moogle and Splinter but it seems they were not able to finish them in time, so expect a update with atleast two new minigames (hopefully) soon.

If you want to keep the scores from the previous versions, don`t delete the profile.dat and the scores.dat from the old folder.
Check out the readme for more details about the minigames and installation.

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!

As ever, please leave feedback here!

wow these games are great (espacilly nothing by no one lol) i didnt see anything wrong with it (but i just DLed it and quickly tested the new games) scratch that...first bug was when i finished a game of fall down and when it returned to the game menu it was split in half it remaind the same after playing a game or two...i just rebooted my gp and it was fine...(jus thoought i should bring this to your attention)

ty and marry x-mas

Quiest posted on Dec 24 2005 at 04:26 PM said:
Thanks to Racemaniac for coding and Dryer Lint for making sprites of the nice minigames Falldown and Space Survival!

Actually, I only did some of the graphics, since Racemaniac decided to contact me only two days before the deadline and I was pretty busy. :)

But we'll further work on those games!

I will comment on each game soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dryer Lint posted on Dec 24 2005 at 05:14 PM said:
Quiest posted on Dec 24 2005 at 04:26 PM said:

Actually, I only did some of the graphics, since Racemaniac decided to contact me only two days before the deadline and I was pretty busy. :)

But we'll further work on those games!

I will comment on each game soon!
and new games too ofcourse ^^ (well, after my exams :p )

One thing I really want to know: is it possible to add a global gamma setting to Fenix games? Because some minigames are really NLU/FLU unfriendly.

Dryer Lint posted on Dec 24 2005 at 07:11 PM said:
One thing I really want to know: is it possible to add a global gamma setting to Fenix games? Because some minigames are really NLU/FLU unfriendly.

Sorry there is no gamma adjusting I know of, but please tell me what is hard to see and I make the sprites more visible for the next release!

yoyoyoyoyoyoyo posted on Dec 24 2005 at 09:21 PM said:
I cant get it to work, it says fenix runtime error and I have it installed.

can some one give me a link for the one they use?

I have a BLU+ if it helps.

http://www.gp32x.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi?0,0,0,0,31,174
Do you have installed this runtime? Note that there is a special one for the BLU+.
And you have to put that runtime (fenix.rte) in the gpsys folder.

Back