The Cradle

DBH said:
would that have included the two-phono L and R audio out cable with it as I could really do with that.
its L and R audio (phono) and video (S-Video)

Nickmon said:
norm said:
its a cable for conecting the cradle to your tv
Was it surpose to be included or a paid for extra?

its ment to be included

EDIT: i was ment to be included wasnt it? cos gp2x.co.uk are saying its not

Last edited by a moderator:
norm said:
DBH said:
would that have included the two-phono L and R audio out cable with it as I could really do with that.
its L and R audio (phono) and video (S-Video)

Nickmon said:
norm said:
its a cable for conecting the cradle to your tv
Was it surpose to be included or a paid for extra?

its ment to be included

EDIT: i was ment to be included wasnt it? cos gp2x.co.uk are saying its not

No mention of it in the manual

I seem to have sorted the problem with the Ext port cover, for people would do not wish, or can't open the unit up a remove it, just pull the cover out towards the front on the unit, and with only a little realigning the unit sits in place and just works.

Cue a (very,very)crappy camera phone pic
DSC00048.jpg

I hope just gets the point over that you can do it, just a bit of a pain

Nickmon said:
Does your work, im having majot trouble with mine (see the other thread)..

You have your on and just plugg it in right and it all stays on and works?

Well I can't say it Tv out works or not due 2 lack of cable, by I've just played a good few minutes of sonic 3 & knuckles with the cradle powered no problems.

Nickmon said:
What power supplies are people using with the Cradle, and where from ?
I'm using 5V from my PC's power supply (using a coaxial DC power connector I got from an old transformer).

Also, as someone mentioned in a previous post, 3 amps is a LOT. I wonder why such high current would be required. The 120GB HDD I'm using says it only draws 0.5 amps; perhaps a lower input supply would be sufficient (for just that specific accessory)?

jp

I also wondered why it would possibly need 3amps. Maybe a ploy to make people think that they need to buy the official adaptor they are releasing.............

ruckage said:
I also wondered why it would possibly need 3amps. Maybe a ploy to make people think that they need to buy the official adaptor they are releasing.............
They could just be covering their backs, so the cradle holds up ok if there are loads of power hungry devices on it at once?

What joypads are people using with the cradle? Also, has anyone had trouble selecting NTSC from tv out? I have an ntsc tv but selecting NTSC (by selected it it is white and NOT underlined) causes the tv connection to not come in right, but selecting PAL things work, however it looks as though the aspect ratio is off.

Thanks

Anyone ordered from gp2xstore.com from uk? If so what was the total cost and what type of shipping did you choose? Thanks in advance :) can't wait to get mine :p

Back