The Cradle

Hi everyone, I just recieved the cradle in the mail today, and while I like very much the idea of having a cradle is it true there is no way to get around the EXT cover without removing it??? It seems like thats impossible?!?

I am very happy with the GP2X in general and even this I have been very excited about but I can't imagine them missing something so obvious.

someone said:
Hi everyone, I just recieved the cradle in the mail today, and while I like very much the idea of having a cradle is it true there is no way to get around the EXT cover without removing it??? It seems like thats impossible?!?

I am very happy with the GP2X in general and even this I have been very excited about but I can't imagine them missing something so obvious.
As stated before, if you don't want to cut the rubber cover you can open your GP2X slightly and take it out without damaging it.

Last edited by a moderator:
norm said:
doesnt opening the case foid the warrenty?
Who cares & nobody will notice if you don't totally screw up the screws.

Yes, I thought it was craig encouraging people to void their warranties...

norm said:
i supose so

EDIT: btw im loving the new avatar
Hehe thanks.

Nova said:
Yes, I thought it was craig encouraging people to void their warranties...
Reminds me of something, my friend bricked his DS lite when he tried to flash it and he didn't know how to do it so he stuck some aluminium foil in the hole and that's it. But the stupid people in the shop didn't know what was the problem so he got it replaced with a brand new DS lite :D

norm said:
the mk2 can power the cradle right?
AFAIK that's just for low-power devices like mouse or keyboard.

The MKII can power Flash drives as well. I hooked up two of my 16 gig flash drives to it.

Can anyone tell me what the video out is like on these things? I was really disapointed with the TV out cable - just want to know if this is any better... :p

DBH said:
Norm your such a muppet lol !! shame on you. Your gonna have to goto the post office now to collect it yeh?
already been :D did you get an extension cable for tv-out? cos i didnt get one and it clearly said when i ordered it that i would

Has any one found a BOB & GP2x Carry bag? Or is this a future product CraigX ?

Is there a thread on what versions of what app work with USB support, Ideally Gamepads?

Is is there any recommended USB pads people are using?

Thanks

DBH said:
Nope I didn't as well... Been meaning to take that up with Craigix.
iv just email'd them, i want my free cable god dam it!! lol - not that i can use the cradle yet, im still waiting for my 2x to return from being repaired

Back