The Communication Cube

Day eleven since the little ladies have first glimpsed light.
2024-04-30_Sämling_1.jpg

No only did start my fires back then whit Lighter or Match Sticks, whe had the challenge back then for the young boyscouts to start a fire whit max 3 Matchsticks..
I would have matches with me to start a fire. But I guess flint and steel can be hidden away in a backpack and it doesn't accidentally cause a fire. You usually also need some really (thin, flammable) dry stuff to start the fire with which you might not find in a forest. A lighter or matches just make it a bit easier to get a fire going. But if you build a shelter and have dry materials and just need something that can start a fire and last for a very long time I guess you can't beat a flint and steel.

I would have matches with me to start a fire. But I guess flint and steel can be hidden away in a backpack and it doesn't accidentally cause a fire. You usually also need some really (thin, flammable) dry stuff to start the fire with which you might not find in a forest. A lighter or matches just make it a bit easier to get a fire going. But if you build a shelter and have dry materials and just need something that can start a fire and last for a very long time I guess you can't beat a flint and steel.
The cores of dead branches are often bone dry. You just need a proper knife to do some batoning and shaving.

Are there any experiences whit "Sketchers" Shoes? Did order a Pair as they have this "Handsfree" Feature, so they are made to just slip in and out whitouth the need of your hands..
im still have the plan to recover my Pyra - E-Bike Incident Injury some time in the future, but until then, and after its sounds like something you better have than need ^^

Shure they are no S3 Protection Shoes, but i think i cause more damage at the moment by wearing these heavy Work Shues that i dont need 90% of the time, so some more lightwait shues for use in the Shop, and the S3 for the Big Storage Store ..

Are there any experiences whit "Sketchers" Shoes? Did order a Pair as they have this "Handsfree" Feature, so they are made to just slip in and out whitouth the need of your hands..
im still have the plan to recover my Pyra - E-Bike Incident Injury some time in the future, but until then, and after its sounds like something you better have than need ^^

Shure they are no S3 Protection Shoes, but i think i cause more damage at the moment by wearing these heavy Work Shues that i dont need 90% of the time, so some more lightwait shues for use in the Shop, and the S3 for the Big Storage Store ..
Are those the shoes that appear to have tied shoelaces but actually have some elastic material at the top. So if you slide your feet in the shoe it gives way and ties itself up again when the foot is inside.
Those shoes might not be the same as safety shoes but I was told by others they are comfy, which safety shoes usually aren't.

I will receive a pair today, i will report how good they are tomorrow ^^
Its also not meant to are some sort of Savety Shoes, i stand on the counter, or walk about 10.000 Steps a workday through the Shop to gather stuff for customers or make other not that heavy work..

Back