The Communication Cube

Peony made a new friend while travelling. Do you think I have anything to be worried about?

fSLR5mQV.png

Peony's not the only one that can make friends on holiday. :cool:

NJ0m4gJJ.png

Did walk about 3,6 km yesterday to the Election (a few weeks ago, on this big Election for EU and some Local Gouvermant Jobs, there where 2 Partys did got the most Votes, but it was too equal) .. so this part had to get repeat..
These Sketchers Shoes are actuallly not bad for walking, the only thing i did notice was due to this Hands Free Entry System my feed did move a bit to the front when i did go down the road..

And i did yesterday a big Garden Play Session: When i use a 12 l Backpack instead of the Swiss Army Bread Bag i also get my Switch Oled inside .. ^^

May be i will need a much bigger Powerbank for the Win Mini, after a good Session on Saints Row 4, this 20.000mah 140 Watt Powerbank was empty (and i only got this Mission down where you free yourself from the Alien Simulation to get to this Space Ship, whit this Shoot em Up Session i did fail a lot (whyle Headaway was played ^^ )

But these big Powerstation are quite Expensive (and Heavy) and they got only 60 W USBC, i need 65 W for the Win Mini ;(

Today I've been thinning out the watch collection that I never wanted to start. It's currently at 8 watches (9 when the Armitron Griffy turns up) down from 14 when it was at its largest.

What does one do with multiple watches?
I can imagine you can match a watch to clothing or activities.
Today I've been thinning out the watch collection that I never wanted to start. It's currently at 8 watches (9 when the Armitron Griffy turns up) down from 14 when it was at its largest.
I guess without watches you wouldn't have come to the conclusion it was time to thin out the collection.

I can imagine you can match a watch to clothing or activities.

I have different watches for different activities because none of the watches (that I've found so far) do everything that I need. The one that comes closest is the Casio Prw-2500 but it'd be too large for me.

I guess without watches you wouldn't have come to the conclusion it was time to thin out the collection.

I wasn't as selective as I could have been but I'm glad to say that I've learned over time.

Im now proud owner of a pair of Jabra Elite 8 Active Gen 2, allthough i hate the Name "Elite", (because of our German Historical Background) .. they are quite nice Headphones: The Case is the same size as the Airpods Pro, but got a quite cool Feature where you can connect an 3,5° Audio Output Source to the Charging Case (Sadly only possible whit this Jabra Cable that was included, i hope they will offer them some time in the future as spare parts, they should not break but if they do, this feature dosnt work anymore.. , i allready did test other cables/adapters, a normal USBC Cable can charge the Case, but want work for this 3,5° Transmitter Feature..

They are completly Waterproof, so you can wear them whyle you take a shower (but you have to activate ANC, otherwise you hear the Water quite loud, or the Towel shrubbing over your ears..) , or for running throught the Monsum ..,

The ANC Features might be not that advanced like them on the AirpodsPro, but they are allready quite usefull ..

There is also a Modell above the Elite8: The Elite 10 Gen2, but the 8 are for Sports which is a bit more important for me than better sound and ANC..

And they have another "Feature" that makes them more usefull than the Airpods: They connect simultanily to your paired Devices: Lets say you watch some Youtube in the Evening on you Ipad but then you want to listen to Musik on you Iphone: Pause the Youtube and Push Play on the Iphone, booth are Connectet, ..

They have an App, but its only Optional, unlike the JBL i had a few years ago, this means you can also connect them to the Pyra or other Devices whit Bluetooth..
And for Devices whitouth Bluetooth, you have this 3,5 Inch Audio Transmitter Feature.. ..

Nothing to see here :oops:

Title: "China, Belarus start joint military drills near Polish border"
Quote: "The manoeuvres, codenamed Falcon Assault, will go until July 19 and are taking place at a training ground near the city of Brest, the ministry said. Brest, in southwest Belarus, lies on the border with Poland.
Leaders of NATO's 32 member countries meet on Tuesday in Washington for a summit where further military and financial support for Ukraine will be high on the agenda."
Source: https://www.reuters.com/world/china...ilitary-drills-near-polish-border-2024-07-09/

Title: "Belarus recognizes potential of SCO, committed to making the organization's voice loude"
Quote: "After Belarus officially joined the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO), becoming the 10th member state, Belarusian Foreign Minister Maxim Ryzhenkov expressed "gratitude" for the comprehensive support provided to Belarus on the path to full membership in the organization in Beijing on Saturday."
Source: https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202407/1315568.shtml
What is SCO: "The Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) is a Eurasian political, economic, international security and defence organization established by China and Russia in 2001."
Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

Title: "Japan, Philippines sign defence pact with eyes on China"
Quote: "Japan and the Philippines have signed a defence pact allowing the deployment of troops on each other’s soil amid shared concerns over China’s growing military power."
Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/7/8/japan-philippines-sign-defence-pact-with-eyes-on-china

And finally ;)
Some more old news from the WHO (2019), shame nobody was listening back then:
Title: "Preparing for the worst: a rapidly spreading, lethal respiratory pathogen pandemic"
Quote: "In addition to a greater risk of pandemics from natural pathogens, scientific developments allow for disease-causing microorganisms to be engineered or recreated in laboratories. Should countries, terrorist groups, or scientifically advanced individuals create or obtain and then use biological weapons that have the characteristics of a novel, high-impact respiratory pathogen, the consequences could be as severe as, or even greater, than those of a natural epidemic, as could an accidental release of epidemic-prone microorganisms."
Source: https://www.gpmb.org/reports/m/item/2019-a-world-at-risk
PDF: https://www.gpmb.org/docs/libraries...eport-en.pdf?sfvrsn=d1c9143c_30&download=true

The Anbernic RG35XX SP is a quite cool (and Cheap) small RetroHandheld, maybe not as powerfull as others but for one or another round of an PSP Beat em Up or the whole Stuff from the 8 - 64 Bit Ära its quite nice .. dont expect that you can run PSP Racinggames.. ... Dreamcast and PS1 are also running fine, the only downside there is that you have only Digital Shoulderbuttons .. and no Analoque Nubs..

And for my Garden Gaming Sessions its also cool as its 4 Core ARM dont get that hot,: Its gets warmer than the Pyra but lots colder than the GPD Win Mini..

I know one's supposed to flat out condemn such actions, but I must admit I have a hard time doing so in this case. Now I wonder, how dangerous does a presidential candidate with chances of winning have to be, that such actions were to be considered self-defense or self-preservation.

Reactions: rSl
Since Germans like to copy anything coming from the US I dread to think what our local ANTIFA will come up with in their fight against the faaar right.

Back