The Communication Cube

What UK needs:

uYN5zYaj.jpg

Reactions: rSl
@TrashyMG

What I heard today in the radio was that the athlete was now saying her hijab fell by accident, and the Iranian governemnt says they didn't arrest her. She was reported returning to Iran. Sounds like backpedalling with exaggerated marketing at damage control. I just hope she's well and stays well. Well, I hope a little more...
EDIT: They just added that sources near the athelete doubt her statement that it was an accident and believe she is being brought to Iran under arrest.
newspiece says she's under home arrest in Iran without access to mobile phone. Refers to Persian BBC as source. She would've been threatened with dispossession of family possessions unless she apologised. People observed she was wearing the same clothes when she arrived in the country as when she visited the sports Minister, hinting at she not having been allowed home yet.

• Angry
Reactions: rSl
And im still not that happy whit my Pocket Knive Combinations: I want one SAK Like Knive but my Cybertool is too big and lacks the Lockable Blade, whyle the Wenger /Victorinox Delemont have the Lockable Blade but lacks some other Tools.. and wearing 2 Knives ditnt make much sense.. , and Leatherman got the Issue that it might be Illeagal to carry in Germany because of the One Hand Opening Blade..

So if someone got some Alternative Sugesstion, it would be welcome..
Do you really need all those tools all the time? Do your hard drives really fall out that often?? My victorinox käsemesser really is the minimum viable pocketknife I believe and all I really need. The serrated blade can cut anything (including tomato’s and bread), it has a corkscrew and toothpick which I eat with. The cheese blade is ok for showing off only. I don’t eat that much soft cheese. And both blades are lockable and long so its illegal in the UK so I have 10. ꒰(・‿・)꒱ There is a new version that has a fork for fondu but that’s for fucking tourists. I’m fine with the toothpick.

I don’t need these tools all the time, it’s more a nice to have thing like whit the Emulators on the Pyra where I’m only playing maybe a few games, or the other stuff I carry ..

So I have now end up whit my Usual Knive combo : Vic Cybertool L for the Tools, and Hunter Pro for the big Blade as the SAK Blade is too small and not that save to use..
the other alternative where a Wenger Style Victorinox whit Locking blade but it’s Unlock Lever is a bit anoying as it stands out like a hook and can cause the knive to get stuck in my pocket..

I also was searching for new products from Victorinox, and found only the new Swisstool whit clip but this is sadly not that good because of the one hand blade which would make it illegal to carry in Germany ..

So I stick whit my 2 Knives Kombination until Victorinox put something together whit a locking blade in this seize ..

Armed to the teeth. He he. You'd make a good stealth assassin.
Post automatically merged:

We're in Paris right now, my daughter has an abstract target of getting a scarf, I'm on the lookout for a nice picnic knife. Just to provide a modicum of structure to our wandering.

Still ditnt made Pictures from my new Stuff for the "What where you buying last few weeks" Thread, i should make this soon bevore i forgett what i bought..

(Airpods Pro2, Apple Watch Wristband, Steamdeck, Powerbank USBC, USBC-USBC Cables, a lot Steam Games, ) .. i wonder how i can put these Steam Games in one Screen to make a Picture..

Got my $75 weekly spending money today. The bank gave me three twenties and fifteen ones. My wallet had trouble closing. Man, did they think I was going to a strip club today?

And particularly to a strip club where some performers are 20 times better than others :p.
Or you were just unlucky that you didn't meet the performer that just left the bank after exchanging last night tips for bigger notes, and left them with a surplus of $1 notes they had to get rid of somehow.
In the euro zone there aren't €1 notes, just coins. The smallest note is €5.

Amazon is annoying me today. They say my package will arrive today, but it’s 1:30 PM and it’s not out for delivery yet.

Yep, Amazon says my package is officially delayed. Now arriving tomorrow or the day after.

It’s coffee, and I ran out of coffee yesterday, so I was really hoping it’d be here today.

Back