The Communication Cube

Ok, thanks for the Translation, so i think this Retractable Cable wasnt the thoughest Design for a Mouse you would take whit you..
Maybe a Cordless Mouse may be a better solution, whit a Dongle or via Bluetooth, and maybe whit a tiny batterie (AAA) or i went away from this "I have a Small Computer in my Pocket so i need a Small Mouse also", and got only Pyra, Bluetooth Headphones and USB Stick whit me (and my Phone)..

Needs to be a hardware key solution rather than mobile phone number or e-mail address.

The more I get old, the more I get lazy to watch videos. The link doesn't work for me anyway. Pity, I think I would strongly agree by the text snippet I can read.

Linked to the same subject, check out his video on OAUTH and not using a Google, FB etc. account to log in to another account, or linking a Gmail account on your *Degoogled* device, or even using Gmail directly at all but forwarding e-mails received there to a more private e-mail service provider...

Try rewriting the link with the standard youtube.com header. yewtube doesn't work for me either, it simply gets rewritten by my youtube downloader as simply youtube itself, which does work for me but takes a couple of days to even download a half hour video at present, so I rewrite them as other youtube sharers, and that works for me.

Try rewriting the link with the standard youtube.com header. yewtube doesn't work for me either, it simply gets rewritten by my youtube downloader as simply youtube itself, which does work for me but takes a couple of days to even download a half hour video at present, so I rewrite them as other youtube sharers, and that works for me.
Nah Invidious as a front end makes way more sense in a FOSS-related forum and avoids/reduces tracking, ads etc.

Someone else mentions running personalDNSfilter on Degoogled phones to see that even then they’re still phoning home...

The link doesn't work for me anyway.
yewtube doesn't work for me either

It's currently down for maintenance + alt link: invidious.snopyta.org/watch?v=ChKpf5HjcSY

but takes a couple of days to even download a half hour video at present

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Back