The Communication Cube

Null

Text
Website
www.pixelfed.social
WEBSITE
https://elderberry.sdf-eu.org
Another book from the free book library.

EZxlX4oN.png

• Haha
Reactions: rSl

Phlyra

FLOSSing

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
On the opposite side: I don’t use my Pyra that much as it’s deserving, and whit another ARM Computer, it would get much less Attention..

Also im maybe not the best user for this..

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Guys, I just walked on a treadmill for nearly half an hour, at two miles per hour. My heart rate was above 150 most of the time. Pretty sure I am going to die* now. RIP me.

*Gotta remember, I weigh 330 pounds.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Allthough i dont understand these non metric messure currents that much, i would try to translate: you made 1 Mile, this might be 1,6 km, so you went whit 3,2 kmh which is not that fast.., but 330 pounds is quite a lot circa 150 kg.. (this is strange: Metric Pounds are 1/2 kg)..

If i would consider my last Running Training: 3,72 miles, whit about 3,72 miles per hour, heart rate was 137 bpm in average
but i have only circa 141 pounts ^^
This Trainig was in 2020

Phlyra

FLOSSing
Guys, I just walked on a treadmill for nearly half an hour, at two miles per hour. My heart rate was above 150 most of the time. Pretty sure I am going to die* now. RIP me.

If you keep at it a couple of times a day, hopefully you’ll see things improve! :)

pyrat

Rest in peace, now, you earned it. But go for another walk tomorrow (I'd prefer outside, but I don't have anything against htreadmills, whatever floats your boat). Get used to it for a week or two and then you can walk a little more. Before you notice you'll be fit enough to walk a dog.

pyrat

As long as there's no war (or Reggaeton party) near, you can rest in peace without dying...