The Communication Cube

I've modified my wget frontend to be able to download i2p pages/sites. So here's a discussion I found about the mod team resignation.

I clicked on the link but received the following message:
“Can’t find variable:
Notification”
With a button beneath to “Abort”

I think someone needs to get themselves a new web browser. :p

Edit: Let's see if this works. https://bin.snopyta.org/?414813d4c9cedda8#BvsS7m1AEMc2cCwtPkh2J7yoS12vP15okeKmSjX1QMec
Probably! \o/

Thank you, that link worked - it’s kind of ironic that in the error-strewn* resignation statement, they say that we should be very sceptical of any statement from the Core Team purporting to “clarify” the situation but then the first edit of the stickied Reddit comment says “There is some hope that the core team will be making a statement about this at some point, which will hopefully shed more light on the situation” \o/ Of course, there should be a right of reply...

*typographical

I've received a thank you email for my donation to OBS. :cool:

AqVGndW1.png

Well, it's good they're replacing so many diesel trucks with an electric boat, it's a shame they're using it to carry fertiliser, which carries in it's manufacture such an intrinsic use of natural gas to produce ammonia, which is included to give the fertiliser it's nitrogen richness.

Last edited:
Ok seems like this Tiny Notebook Mouse whit the "Roll On" Cable (i dont know the correct english therm, you can pull to make it longer, and when you pull again, its gets shorter).. is finally broken, i testet it on Pyra, and on my Work PC..
At least it was just my "Mobile Mouse" and the Pyra also got Nubs which work good, i still have my Desktop Mouse..
I wonder if there is a good and thought Wireless Mouse out there in the Size of a Airpods Case or if i would ever need a External Mouse on Pyra ...

Back