The Communication Cube

My Idea was : The more Range the less Charging Cycles would it need, and you dont need to Charge every evening, so maybe over the Weekend at day when the Sun shines on your Solar Module, so you drive whit Green Energy ^^
Yes, if you don't need to charge your electric car because it still had a good percentage of charge and you're not planning on doing a long trip soon then it makes sense not to charge it that night. And yes, if you're getting clean electricity from solar panels maybe it makes more sense charging it during the day when you're in the shop or wherever, but I was assuming you weren't generating your own and were relying on community owned wind generation which I understand is not as reliant on the sun shining.

c88fcf9fb87d16c280adc46dbd539d1e.jpg

Reactions: rSl
No there is still no browser, and whe also lack apps for Netflix Prime and Disney +
At least they now have Twitch..

Im happy that’s it’s now supports Bluetooth Audio, although it’s connection isn’t the best..

Pity Invidious seems to be down atm (“PoolTimeout” on all of the instances I tried) :(

• Sad
Reactions: rSl

Assuming that one is very capable of doing the solder work, and ignoring the kernel support that will presumably come in the future, I wonder what the downsides of this might be?
Was quite surprised to see that decreasing the voltage would lead to an increase in read/write speeds!

Last edited:
I had a dream that there was going to be a mass invasion of time travelers sometime soon. Apparently they have a minimum earliest point they can get to, and it's sometime soon.

I guess part of the reason I had this dream was reading a near death experience account which believes there will be war in the States soon. There are quite a few NDEs that say the US will be invaded, but most don't say from where.

Edit: Here, have a link. https://www.nderf.org/Experiences/1anne_l_nde_9215.html

You know, I tried seeing if there were any real world breakthroughs on time travel, just for kicks, and the answer is no. There are just random TikTok users going viral for claiming to be time travelers.

I've actually been doing something worthwhile with my time for once (just posting this now since I can't jinx things).

How do you feel about the Firefox Microsoft alliance?
Actually, how do you feel about the Sega Microsoft alliance?
Microsoft is, was and always will be the borg.
Assimilate and destroy everything.

Back