The Communication Cube

I just drank a bit more coffee than usual. Not sure why I'm even mentioning it. Maybe for when they conduct the investigation.

Reactions: rSl
You know, despite Elsa, this is looking like a relatively quiet July for the Atlantic. Nothing expected in the next five days with eleven to go. And I was all hyped too after Elsa set the record for earliest fifth named storm.

Edit: Last July had five named storms. Darn.

6dc19cfd75a0560e24275d00876df2a32e7ac771.jpg

With evolution there's no masterplan. Change only comes by mistake and whatever works somehow may make it to the next checkpoint. So, don't expect perfect results.
Well, in that case, we are the lower lifeforms. Plants created us animals to get rid of the toxic oxigen and transform that into precious CO2.
For me, there is no "evolution", only Devolution. I.E. stuff goes into disrepair. You mix races, you don't get them back, they smelt into one.

Woah this page contains a lot of interesting but also not that easy to understand text for me,

No no no no no. Noah wasn't a man. He was Annunaki.
People were larger then (like, giant sized because of the high atmospheric pressure everything was larger), but annunaki? All we really know is that he was genetically perfect ("perfect in his generations") as were his sons and wife, but not the wifes of his sons)

It's for coating edge connectors in, and for records that go on interstellar space probes. Doesn't explain it's high price mind you, that, I understand is due to it's rarity combined with the fact some people consider it pretty.
The annunaki had their own bill gates that tried to coat their atmosphere with gold in order to prevent losing more atmosphere. I think it stuck and we repeat to each other that it's valuable, to the point I think that it is still collected to this day as an offering for when they come back.

I don't remember the specifics though, other than writing the word "summer".
maybe this?

I had another one of those "back in school" dreams. The weird thing about this one is that there were a lot of Asian people there. I guess it took place in the future.

With how many races did this species start out?
One. With D and d from the father and E and e from the mother. so that you get offspring with de, dE, De and DE, and so forth for all genes. Not the situation now, where the father has Q, the mother has Q and the child gets Q.

Of course, if we dive into mythology, then the Quiche's have the:

(The video butchers the story, which is more detailed and adds logic to the story)

RE Pegasus, this is what a TechCrunch article pointed to: https://github.com/mvt-project/mvt (although the TechCrunch article isn’t loading atm - above links to other articles, it just displays the following error message:
“An error occurred with this part of the page, sorry for the inconvenience.”
and the same even gets overlaid on what looks like the article forming on Wayback Machine captures)

EDIT: Peer review here: https://citizenlab.ca/2021/07/amnesty-peer-review/

But what really interested me was the information about licensing at the bottom of the MVT README on github:

“The purpose of MVT is to facilitate the consensual forensic analysis of devices of those who might be targets of sophisticated mobile spyware attacks, especially members of civil society and marginalized communities. We do not want MVT to enable privacy violations of non-consenting individuals. Therefore, the goal of this license is to prohibit the use of MVT (and any other software licensed the same) for the purpose of adversarial forensics.

In order to achieve this, MVT is released under an adaptation of Mozilla Public License v2.0. This modified license includes a new clause 3.0, "Consensual Use Restriction" which permits the use of the licensed software (and any "Larger Work" derived from it) exclusively with the explicit consent of the person/s whose data is being extracted and/or analysed ("Data Owner").”

And that last part got me* thinking: if, legally, the explicit consent is required to come from the “Data Owner”, then could Apple, Facebook etc. not be considered the “Data Owner” since they are the entities subpoenaed for the End Users’ data and they treat it as if they own it (viz Facebook’s relationship with Cambridge Analytica etc.). Are they able to represent themselves as “legal persons”? EDIT: Turns out the answer is “yes” (US Supreme Court ruling in Citizens United 2010).

*N.B. Just wondering aloud since I have no expertise in the area.

Last edited:
Allthough tomorow will be my birthsday, im more looking forward for the day after tomorow: then the New "Masters of the Universe" Remake on Netflix will get released ^^
I cant remember: In Germany, was it "Bei der Macht von Greyscull, ich habe die Kraft!! " ?? Or the other way around??
The English Version is quite uninspirated: "By the power of greyscull, i have the power !! " too times power in one sentence??
No wonder nobody of prince adams friends knows he is heeman..

I had another one of those "back in school" dreams.

Talking about educative dreams. I had a dream last night where I'd taken a gf to NYC to propose, but just before I could do so I received a phone call. The phone call wasn't the most pleasant one I've ever had. I worked out the meaning as (and later had it confirmed as) a warning from Peony that if I decided to get romantically involved with anyone other than her my life wouldn't be worth living.

I may have been joking about having a change of partner over the past couple of days. :oops:

Smoke from wildfires on the west coast is here in North Carolina today. Bah, California's problems aren't supposed to be my problems.

Back