The Communication Cube

The first 2 Episodes of the new "Masters of the Universe" on Netflix wherend quite different to the old cartoon,
Its not that much Heeman, but his best friend Teela who will go to a journy to save eternia.. the artstyle reminds me a bit on the Castlevania from Netflix..
Not that bad yet, i will see how the other episodes will be..

There's a thing just off the Georgia coast that has a 40% chance of depression formation in the next two days.

XVooj4t9.jpg

Ibut not skilled or resilient enough to complete most of them.

Practice makes perfect.

And this doesn't just affect grindr reportedly, but almost any phone app that has adverts in them.

Hot priests are in your area!

That thing off the Georgia coast is now off the Florida coast, BTW, and now has a 60% chance of depression formation in two days. An aircraft has been scheduled to investigate it later today.

It still doesn't look like it's heading anywhere particularly important though.

Still waiting on the results of that aircraft investigating the disturbance east of Florida. They say it's going to head into Florida after the weekend, so if it doesn't form into a tropical storm this weekend, it likely won't at all.

I've been trying to find out whether God intends for me to commit a murder or not. The best piece of info I've found so far is from this page:
The only things that interfere with the plan is Suicide and Murder,. Do not take your own life and don't take someone else's, or you muck up the plan. Souls are waiting in line to be born generations into the future and if you take a life the plan is destroyed and they are sent to the back of the line. They get really pissed off when this happens.
I'm going to try to find other sources for this statement. I also put in an inquiry with Sandi.

The only things that interfere with the plan is Suicide and Murder,. Do not take your own life and don't take someone else's, or you muck up the plan. Souls are waiting in line to be born generations into the future and if you take a life the plan is destroyed and they are sent to the back of the line. They get really pissed off when this happens.
So, basically he's saying, it wouldn't matter, if you take lives. Either the killings, that already have happened didn't matter - and their number is huge - or the plan is fucked anyway. Plus, why care for The Plan? What plan? Who's plan?

So, basically he's saying, it wouldn't matter, if you take lives. Either the killings, that already have happened didn't matter - and their number is huge - or the plan is fucked anyway. Plus, why care for The Plan? What plan? Who's plan?
I think you're interpreting it incorrectly. Yeah, if every murder reset the entire plan, it would be in constant flux, essentially a plan-less state. I think murders just reset part of the plan, the part that involves whoever got killed. Like, not every soul goes to the back of the line with each murder, just the souls connected to the victim.

I mean, I still don't know if I believe this one guy or not, just saying he could be right.

I mean, I still don't know if I believe this one guy or not, just saying he could be right.
Every fiction/statement about things not within the physical universe could be right. Thus every single one of those is meaningless (practically; theoretically its chance to be in line with some truth is not zero, but still only just enough off zero to not be zero).
Just try to imaging how many mutually exclusive statements about outside the universe one can come up with. Then expand it to "... whole mankind can come up with". Then to <maybe existing sentient beings far away from earth>. Then add everything all of them would not have come up with. Then try again to give a shit about some random crazy-ass story "explaining" the great beyonce.

And no, their claims of having seen through the veil don't sound more probable to me than my claim that a brain suffering damage or provision shortages would be fritzing and that that might induce all kinds of sensations - probably further "made consistent" retroactively (brains like to make things consistent).

Voices were trying to get my attention earlier. I couldn't make out anything past "Can you hear me?" though.

@Djoga'Ro Why argue with this guy's statement anyway? It's like one of the few things keeping me from doing something stupid.

I read a pretty cool story on reddit from a woman's Somali aunt earlier. She was trapped out in the wilderness at night and found an abandoned shed to take shelter in. From in there, she witnessed a huge beast outside eating a human baby. She then saw the beast rub itself with something to turn itself into a human form. It still had its tail though, and said, "Hmmm, I can't get rid of my tail. A human must be watching me."

I don't believe the rest of the story after that, because it doesn't involve her shitting her pants and getting caught.

Why argue with this guy's statement anyway? It's like one of the few things keeping me from doing something stupid.
Thinking, that people will not just end is what might enable you to do something stupid, e.g. which you have mentioned in one of your last post.

Reactions: rSl
Back