The Communication Cube

Ha! Maybe take a look again at the hyperlink behind “helping out” :p

I read the article when you posted it, but couldn't work out what Elton John had to do with the extinction of the dinosaurs so I thought I'd change the subject to a more congenial one. That subject being grass cutting in the 18th century.

I read the article when you posted it, but couldn't work out what Elton John had to do with the extinction of the dinosaurs so I thought I'd change the subject to a more congenial one. That subject being grass cutting in the 18th century.
Elton John and the dinosaurs? Think you just came up with a new band name \o/

The article was about open sourcing scientific papers?

Elton John and the dinosaurs?

no.jpg

The article was about open sourcing scientific papers?

Browsing Kindle Unlimited this morning, I noticed some woman put her new age spirituality book under Amazon’s Blasphemy, Heresy, and Apostasy category, probably just so she could brag about being number one in blasphemy. Meh, I’d rather they just properly categorized things.

I started reading the book I just mentioned, because it’s free and short. She says the laws of science can be replaced with new ones, just by someone thinking about it.

I’m trying to think of a scientific law that destroys all women’s clothing. Let me know if it starts working.

Reactions: rSl
I should also note that she claims God says we should create whatever we would create if no one told us it wasn’t allowed.

Pretty sure that’s how the pedo version of Undertale that @elw3 likes got started.

I’m trying to think of a scientific law that destroys all women’s clothing
It's called fantasy role play, and it happens in the bedroom. But the missus will want something new back, so if you even rip it a little, she will buy the most expensive replacement. That, or those infrared glasses that are transparent see-through.

She says the laws of science can be replaced with new ones
I can not find the exact meme. It was about a highschooler that had the formula right, but then went to collegue, and the formula changed, because the old one was simplified, and then he went to university, and then the same definition was with tensors instead, but in another course it was with something else. In short. All the formulas you know are false. They are an approximation, a model that breaks down when doing very small or very big things.

PI=3 in practical terms.

Even in the field of computers, where we have this theoretical 0 and 1, those are not 0 and one, those are, 0.5 volt, and 2.6 volt, for example, but the next ones are 0.2 and 3.2 respectively... and it still all magically works due to error correcting codes. Error correcting codes that also are in the fabric of our physical reality.

and the immediate application for quantum computers:

Indeed, a later chapter will show that history is the only field in which the more courses students take, the stupider they become.
source: http://sundown.tougaloo.edu/content.php?file=liesmyteachertoldme-introduction.html

why is the word "transparent" and not "transparant"? It sounds like you got trans parent(s).

• Haha
probably just so she could brag about being number one in blasphemy.

She sounds like an amateur. I'm not allowed in the entirety of the middle east due to criticizing Allah for preferring Coke to Pepsi.

I’m trying to think of a scientific law that destroys all women’s clothing. Let me know if it starts working.

Could you not have waited until I'd finished visiting the nursing home? :mad:

• Haha
I finished that book. It says we are all God, but each with a human persona that has something it’s supposed to create in physical reality. It says in order to do that, we have to abandon all fear created by our human persona. It actually says there are no human personas on the other side, just God. This will still be a continued existence for all of us though, I guess, since we’re all God underneath our human persona.

I dunno, I kinda wanna hang on to my human persona. Since there’s only one entity in the afterlife, I assume there’s not much sex there. :(

Back