The Communication Cube

Im currently in our Garden on my favorite Reading Place, wasn’t easy to get there and it feels like Jungle
Hopefully there is no Pokémon in this high grass ..

c0a0486b7c1aa20387ce675d6313f1b5.jpg

Whit best regards, Matthias

Corona is only where other people are , would be quite worse when you just go out and become sick ..

And at this place, the next human is more than 10 times of the 2 needed meter distance away , so I have to worry more about thicks and the UV Rays from the Sun ... ^^

But my Dad wants to move in 2 Weeks (tm) ..

Oh and I made some changes on my E-Bike : I mounted a Bigben Ring instead of the ring that was mounted when I bought the Bike: so it’s a lot louder when I want the pedestrians to move away.. , and I mounted the Gel Saddle i bought for my OLD Bike, so hopefully the next tour can be made whiteout the Special Bike Pants whit the cuchion under the ass ^^
I think I will try this on Sunday Morning

Reactions: rSl
I mounted the Gel Saddle
Yeah, those are so comfortable. They also mean less wear in your jeans, so your clothes last longer.
Move? Where to? You are in such a beautiful place! Such a shame.

Move ? O I meant Mowe .. ^^ Use a Real Small Traktor (not these shitty Mowing Toys our neighbors use.., and cut down the Grass ..
this High Grass is nice for the Bees, but sometimes it’s have to cut ..

Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. A Famitsu columnist is promising a video game industry scoop on something as big as when Wired first broke the news on PS5.

There's a part where he mentions it could be about Sega though, which destroys half my hype. Not that I don't love Sega, but they aren't exactly as big as the PS5.

I'm stumbling across all kinds of stuff this morning, like the following piece of fan art which takes me back to my younger days.

CAL1OftVEAEt_M7.jpg

Top left: Davecat
Top right: Sidore
Bottom left: Elena
Bottom right: Miss Winter

Just don't go searching for info about them while sojourning at the office. :)

Cool my E-Bike got also a Selfi Funktion ^^
The Bike Glasses works pretty good, and it’s protecting the eyes from too many sunlight and flys ..
bf1daa546d5e2cc7167414833d53ec6e.jpg

Reactions: rSl
Your bike got a camera? Truly the age of ubiquity is upon us.

I always wear glasses when cycling, although clear ones in the winter. If I don't, at the speeds I'm going (especially downhill) then the wind makes my eyes stream.

No it’s just the Front Cam of my Phone, sitting in a special Bag whit a Window on the Middle Tube of the Frame,
It was mentioned to get used some sort of a „Navigation Device“ should I ever lost the Orientation, but works also this way ..

I've been catching up with what Davecat has been up to recently and found the following.

Article said:
He’s also acutely mindful of the fact that he, unlike Sidore, is going to die one day, which is why he’s already devised a meticulous plan for what happens to her when he does.

Davecat would like his body to be cremated, with the ashes stored in a bag and placed into Sidore’s hollow head. “She’s always on my mind in life; I’ll always be on her mind in death,” he says. Then, his best friend will move Sidore into her home where she’ll sit indefinitely in a glass case holding a plaque that reads, “How terrible it is to love something that death can touch.” She’ll wear a mofuku, a traditional Japanese mourning kimono, as well as the necklace he gave her when he first brought her home nearly two decades ago.

This plan is subject to change, as Davecat is hoping to gift Sidore with a robotic body for their 20th anniversary, in which case her once-empty head would be filled with hardware. Should this happen, he’ll likely have his remains pressed into a diamond that she’ll wear around her neck and close to the place her heart would be, were she human.

Excerpt from: https://onezero.medium.com/where-do-our-sex-bots-go-after-we-die-ddf336e458a8

right-in-the-feels-o-2503147.jpg

Last edited:
Back