The Communication Cube

λ the β-Redex Reducer

β-Redex Reducing Member
I hate that cookies law and I've always hated it since the beginning. During the 90's it became clear that pop-ups are annoying. Now websites are forced by law to be annoying with popups. I think the cookie pop-up law (or whatever it's called) is made by either a troll or a 90-year old geezer who does not know what a computer is and wants to warn us for cookies because cookies are unhealthy.

Null

Paeonia
Going by the back of my figure boxes, she's a combination of Acrylonitrile butadiene styrene and Polyvinyl chloride. :)

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Corona is only where other people are , would be quite worse when you just go out and become sick ..

And at this place, the next human is more than 10 times of the 2 needed meter distance away , so I have to worry more about thicks and the UV Rays from the Sun ... ^^

But my Dad wants to move in 2 Weeks (tm) ..

Oh and I made some changes on my E-Bike : I mounted a Bigben Ring instead of the ring that was mounted when I bought the Bike: so it’s a lot louder when I want the pedestrians to move away.. , and I mounted the Gel Saddle i bought for my OLD Bike, so hopefully the next tour can be made whiteout the Special Bike Pants whit the cuchion under the ass ^^
I think I will try this on Sunday Morning

Whit best regards, Matthias

Reactions: rSl

FBnil

Waiting to Champion the Pyra to the World...
I mounted the Gel Saddle
Yeah, those are so comfortable. They also mean less wear in your jeans, so your clothes last longer.
Move? Where to? You are in such a beautiful place! Such a shame.

matzesu

Forum Addict!
Staff member
Move ? O I meant Mowe .. ^^ Use a Real Small Traktor (not these shitty Mowing Toys our neighbors use.., and cut down the Grass ..
this High Grass is nice for the Bees, but sometimes it’s have to cut ..

Whit best regards, Matthias

Null

Paeonia

Narrator: Kirkby.
Me: It's pronounced Kirby. :|
Also me: Why farmer have subtitles?

Me vs Received Pronunciation

RP: Is one going to be popping into Fortnum and Masons anon?
Me: Are thee goin' t' shop?

Last edited:

Null

Paeonia
I was looking around YouTube and found the following documentary that shows who really pied Bill Gates back in the 90s.

JDTAY

Half Pepperoni, All Cheese
Not sure where to put this, so I'll put it here. A Famitsu columnist is promising a video game industry scoop on something as big as when Wired first broke the news on PS5.

There's a part where he mentions it could be about Sega though, which destroys half my hype. Not that I don't love Sega, but they aren't exactly as big as the PS5.

Null

Paeonia

The best bit is at 0:16.

Narrator: And there's no wonder people enjoy coming here. *Cue shot of empty street.*

This is my hometown btw (I'd much rather live in Scarborough though).

• Haha

Null

Paeonia
I'm stumbling across all kinds of stuff this morning, like the following piece of fan art which takes me back to my younger days.

CAL1OftVEAEt_M7.jpg

Top left: Davecat
Top right: Sidore
Bottom left: Elena
Bottom right: Miss Winter

Just don't go searching for info about them while sojourning at the office. :)