The Communication Cube

As far i have the Pyra, i think i will make me a good new signature, but until the Powersafe Features isnt optimized, its still no allways on device, so for short Posts, i thing i would use my Iphone sometimes..

Hopefully the third sim card isnt that expensive, maybe something around 5 € more.. so i can also post from cellular network..

Wanted to update my void linux, after it's been awhile, and got "something: broken ... unresolved something". That was fun. Removed what was "broken", updated, re-installed what I obviously wanted, which pulled some of the others back in. Now I'll look up, if I want any of the rest of the removed.
Good thing I didn't have anything urgent do to, that would have involved libx265.so. :)

• Wow
Reactions: rSl
Dit try out the Pyra Mug this morning whit a „normal coffee“ (2 small Mugs ) , if you drink your coffee black, it’s fits but for me, black is too black, as I drunk the last 35 Years only Cold Milk whit Cacao, and Coffee only on some special events .. ..

Maybe if @EvilDragon needs new mugs , they need to be a bit bigger for the milk ^^

The next coffee for me is a small mug and the rest will be milk, otherwise I need to long to empty it..

What does "Soliciting of minors" mean? I'm playing Prey and one of the "volunteers" has that entry in his criminal record.

What does "Soliciting of minors" mean? I'm playing Prey and one of the "volunteers" has that entry in his criminal record.
Looks like a product of the USA-typical habit of not calling things by their name, when they're bad things. Minors are Minderjaehrige, solicit is bitten/eindringlich bitten (noetigen?)/anbieten - super ambiguous. So I guess the choice would be between:
- offering minors to someone
- offering something to minors
- asking minors for something
And the word not said seems to be sexual or prostitution.

Yes, looks like the yanks don't define soliciting same as we do. In the UK soliciting is usually the offence failed by prostititutes selling their wares, but Americans only consider it soliciting is you're selling violence, not sex. Which makes it weird when it's minors you're soliciting, so it can't be that.

In the UK soliciting is usually the offence failed by prostititutes selling their wares,
Now you got me really confused. Being a prostitute and not selling your wares is an offence and that's what you call soliciting? Or does failing mean succeeding, when talking about an offense?

When he's being violent, it'd rather be called robbery than theft, if I got those terms right. So maybe rapery?

With the latest wave of trolling, or let's say, impatient orderers, I took the song: DMX - X Gon' Give It To Ya
And I re-made the lyrics. It's hard to sing it (for my vocal chords...) and the result is meh for now until I get the hang of it.
Should I do this version, or a censored one? Am I too negative in the text?

Attachments

• EDs-gonna-give-it-to-ya.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 168
I think the explicit version isn't too explicit for an adult audience at least these days. My only concern is the credit you give form-action, who in reality weren't able to handle the injection points and the finishing of the moulds properly in the end.

@FBnil Nice, I just think, there were more fundamental topics, than what software to ship.? Keyboard, anyone? RAM size?

@levi @Djoga'Ro Thanks for the input, will mull on that during the week to change the lyrics. @rSi: Thanks for the coolness.

Reactions: rSl
I recently set up a shell account on the SDF public access UNIX system and have been having more fun than I probably have any right to. :)

sdf.png

Back