The Communication Cube

Changed a bit on the Track, now I only have 2 Railway Switches in use, but it works
94a9ed94e474aa7ca8194432159ea7ad.jpg

Is your transformer that there at the end of that spur at the left? I'm not sure what the wattage of railway tracks is (or more properly the resistance), but I'd be tempted to connect somewhere nearer the middle to power, such as that junction at the bottom of picture.

The transformer is the blue thing on the left, but it should also work at the parking Track,
Shure I could put it on a diverent place and maybe then the Railway would work better, but I don’t have that much space on this Table and the Cables on the Connector Rail are a bit short..
It’s 1 - 16 Volt to drive the train, and 24 Volt to Send and impulse to the Lokomotive to change the gear from forward to backward (Vorwärts/Rückwärts)

I'm not suggesting moving the transofmer, I'm suggesting wiring it up in parallel so that you're also injecting voltage at another point. You'd need an extra pair of wires and to tuck them underneath the track at one point I think, but I think it might be worth trying.

Personally I had a lot of trouble getting all of the tracks connected to each other to carry the voltage along, though that probably had more to do with the soft carpet under my tracks. Injecting voltage at multiple points on a complex layout can counteract the effects of that at least, and as I say I don't know the resistance of nickel alloy train tracks, so it may have a limited affect if that's not your problem, but attaching the transformer only on a spur off a circular tracks seems suboptimal to me.

Reactions: rSl
Na I think my track is small enough for just this one Transformator, but I have also a second one which is a bit bigger..

I think most of the trouble are the old Lokomotives, and I ditnt pay them much care in the last 25 Years,
The Blue One works best, as long the Waggons aren’t derailed..

I found a Solution to change the Waggons to Passenger Waggons whitout put booth Sets of track: therefore i have to split the Passengertrain, park 2 Waggons on the right Parking Track, roll out the Transport Waggons whit the Hand, and park then the other Passenger Waggons in this Park Track..

i have fond memories electrifying our tongues with this type of transformers. i still can taste the sparkly, slightly sour sensation after all these years.
ahh, the joy (and pain) of nostalgia. :D

Strange, I reflashed my Pandora and my Backlight Controller Issue is gone, I can now dime the Screen like bevor..
I don’t know since how many years I had this issue..

Oh and New Super Mario Land works pretty good on Pandora, it’s as Homebrew Game that runs on SNES, whit new Sprites, they even made some of the Enemies of the Gameboy Games, but the normal Enemies are just Gumbas..

EDIT: forgot the Picture
0d1972b9bd3a8ad753505c4222cf314f.jpg

Dont create topics in EDs help section that contain only shenanigans.
This forum can deal with a lot of nonsense as long as it stays in the right place.

fuck levi this is totaly unrelated.
He litterally just told ED that he used his shop.

Do you want me to pm you whenever i take a shit? Cause i will, till you ingnore me, just to prove my point.

@Elw3
May you please have the kindness, to write a bit a bit less insulting?? (Or how “beleidigend” was in Englisch) ?? You don’t know who sitting on the opposite Computer..
This Community is for Peaple whit the same Hobby, whit the same interests etc
Sure it’s not the fine English Been to post this in the Ask EvilDragon Topic, but well there can be much worse..

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk Pro

I have problems to understand why ppl tell me i am insulting.
Nothing i wrote here is in any way insulting in my opinion, at least thats not my intention.

<rant>Immer diese verkakten Gutmenschen die zu dumm sind auch nur das kleinste bischen Humor zu verstehen. Wer so behindert ist im Internet alles ernst zu nehmen soll gefälligst im Toggolino Chat bleiben!</rant>

Es geht um dein „Fuck Levi ...“
Wenn es eher ironisch gemeint ist dann markiere das bitte so, es geht nicht darum das hier nur Friede Freude Eierkuchen „Gutmenschen“ Sprech geschrieben sein soll, das ist in so einem Forum auch gar nicht möglich,
Aber lassen wir das erst mal, es ist jetzt eh schon schwierig genug für die englisch Sprachigen Mitglieder hier zu folgen..

Oh....
Well...
That meant to be "Fuck! _someone_"
An expression to show how amazed i was about that comment.
Not "fuck that someone"
Wasnt suggesting to fuck levi here...

Also eher ein "Was zum fick? Junge!" und kein "fick dich junge"

Ok then it’s ok, sorry for this „Gutmenschentum“ ^^

It’s quite curious how 8 Rechargeble Battery’s I bought for the Remote Controll of my RC Unimog and other Things are now down to be 5.. what happens to the other 3 ??
5 Battery’s would be quite useful for the Backlight Mod GBA , because one Pair ditnt even last Super Mario Land DX..

Back