The Communication Cube

I'll describe my issue in hopes of someone knowing a solution. It seems to be getting worse and is extremely annoying.

Starting from the new posts page I'll click to open the topics I'm interested in in new tabs, without switching to them. I've always read forums this way, nice and orderly. But now most of the threads (not all) are scrolled completely to the bottom, beyond the last post. So I have to scroll up to visually find the last post I read. It's an annoying repetitive task. I feel like a real muppet. Like,
To be fair I do get that sometimes, I guess I don't consider scrolling up a page or so to be so onerous. Most of the time it seems to work, and finds the last unread article, but not always.

I'll try to do some debugging next time it happens to me. I need to check if it survives a reload, and where in the page the link anchor is exactly. The error might be with xenforo's software or it might be a theming problem.

Reactions: rSl
I just experienced it on the switch thread I think it was. I can confirm that it's a transient issue, but in the page source the link target seems to be in about the same place between the working and the broken page, just after the prev/next buttons for the page changes, which seems a weird place for it to be. More investigation to try to understand how it works better is needed.

There are two rounds of storms set to come through my area. The first comes Tuesday afternoon, and the second comes Wednesday night. They say there could be an isolated tornado with that second round of storms.

I had two Elon Musk related dreams, : he build a Space X Rocket Launchpad near our House, and i drove a Tesla..
I dont know how i know it was a Tesla, maybe because it was quite Expensive (60.000 €), i had to take a Credit, and a quite Big Car..
I wantet to tow our Camping Trailer (whe sell a few Years ago), but screw up the Towing Hook..

Fall 2022, there will be finally Mod Support for Snowrunner on Switch, so maybe hopefully Unimog Mod..

There are two rounds of storms set to come through my area. The first comes Tuesday afternoon, and the second comes Wednesday night. They say there could be an isolated tornado with that second round of storms.
You live in Tornado Alley, right?

I happened to read this newspiece and then I read Musk was getting into twitter (ownership). And I just thought, Musk got jealous of Zuckerberg. I would suggest the soundtrack of "there can be only one", but Queen is too good for any of them.

I don't think that phrase appear in any of Queen's back catalogue, but it certainly appear in Highlander the firm, spoken I think by Sean Connery. The closest in inspiration I can think of in Queen is One Vision/Fried Chicken, but that doesn't quite give the meaning you're looking for.

I thank you for correcting my memories of old songs. Back then I spoke English even worse than now, almost none. So I often get it wrong.
The first I thought was that, of One Vision, but I think it was another song.
But I have that memory in my mind of a cry almost out of the song. It was along the plot of Highlander, where the immortals fought until there could be only one left or something.
It's written here.But it turns out there are at least two kinds of the song I meant. I meant this "A Kind of Magic", no that "A Kind of Magic". Or maybe I remember something more confrontational yet than both.
I'm not very sure of the links I'm posting. Check the domains.

Thanks for those links, I'll check the videos out later, but from theat lyrics site, it seems that I'm wrong. I still don't remember if being sung by Freddie or Roger though, so perhaps it's a quote from the film in there.

Hey @Lambda:

"This is the beginning of the end of the dollar's monopoly in the world," declared Vyacheslav Volodin, speaker of the Russian Duma lower house of parliament. "Anyone who keeps money in dollars today can no longer be sure that the U.S. will not steal their money."

Oh yeah? I accept that risk. Clearly Volodin doesn't party in NYC and Hollywood. Have fun in Russia with your ugly prostitutes and low grade cocaine.

Back