The Communication Cube

I much prefer the present, things are far more interesting.

Expanding on this.

Then:

Now:

There's a slight difference between the two eras. ;)

Boring marketing drivel said:
allowing the business to move forward with “Super Game”, a new initiative for developing new and innovative titles where the key focuses are “Global”, “Online”, “Community” and “IP utilization”.

Sounds riveting. /s

Boring marketing drivel said:
the widespread deployment of 5G

Somebody has been smoking something strong. :)

I wonder what is more Violent: Snowrunner or the GTA Trilogie ? Shure in GTA, you can kill a lot of peaple, but in Snowrunner if you think about it, you drive a lot whit Heavy Trucks, and i doubt that at least the Russian Trucks are Euro 6 ... expacily the Kollob ^^
So these Trucks emit a lot of Air Polution.. which would also kill a lot of peaple if this would be a Real Live Scenario

I know these are mostly help Missions, but you are also build up Oil Pipelines, and Oil Pump Fields etc,
Hopefully in the next few Sessions they give you some Quests for building Wind Turbines etc, these are also quite big ^^,

But this are just some unreflectet thougs, i know you need heavy diesel machines on these harch envroivment, its still more easy to bring big tanks to catastrophic regions than Elektric Energie, therefore there werend that much Electric Trucks when they had the Flood this Year in West Germany..

No SMS as implemented by normal phones is not encrypted. As far as I recall it started out as a fragment of bandwith in the 2G signal that let engineers enter diagnostic messages in them. There's very little stopping you adding encryption over the top, although most encryption schemes add extra footers and headers to the text to describe how they're encrypted. You'd probably need to set up the encryption scheme before hand, and then send plain encrypted messages under the same scheme.
I think that some SMS app offer a feature like this.

Reactions: rSl
Well the next map in season 6 will be part mud and part snow, Could be that some Floodings where because of Climate Change, so they brought this part of realism in the Game,

And like I said; these big trucks aren’t Euro 6 ^^

Bye the way: my real live Van is Euro 5 and the Unimog got a 6 metric liter Diesel Engine and it’s from 1974 ^^

Well, I just installed Windows 11 on my laptop. Now to cut some holes in a paper bag, so I can use it to hide my shame.

Did you know Microsoft is now once again more valuable than Apple, BTW? The supply chain screwed Apple, but Microsoft mostly sells cloud now, which runs on everything.

I wonder whether this helped force today’s COP26 declaration...?

Well, I just installed Windows 11 on my laptop.

Now this *is* a surprise: NSO (of Pegasus infamy) has been added to the US DoC’s blacklist

• Wow
Back