The Communication Cube

The other was my fat fingers liking the wrong thing and then not being arsed to fix it.

16103859-0.png

I just had a dream about Pyra. Not much to it, some comedian doing a bit about useless technology. I actually thought it was cool that he went out of his way to mention Pyra.

I mean, the same dream had me choosing which wild animals to keep, so dreams are just weird.

The voices were mad at me when I woke up just now, and I'm not sure why. I don't even remember anything.

I mean, they're the ones who keep engaging me, not vice versa.

I'm getting kinda worried about the afterlife, because I found a site that chronicles drug trips, and it describes some weird spiritual stuff. It's not just salvia either, even people on ayahuasca are seeing bad stuff.
Yup. I've read some shaman account of being frightened to go back into the spirit realm, but needing to do it for the good of the tribe. It's not for the feeble.
You see, once you know "they" are there, you know they are there. What can you do about it? Only protect yourself by aligning yourself to the good guys.
Even the Dalai Lama explained that his religion revolved around the fact that they tolerate these entities and mitigate their damage. Not quite the optimistic life view as I would like.
You'd do well not delve too deep into the subject without pretty solid (spiritual) foundations to get you out of there when you need to. Don't play with fire if you you do not know how to put out fires. But I guess you are just reading and not doing... so you'll be ok.

While we’re on the subject, I read some guy’s LSD trip account on Reddit. He encountered God, and got the chance to ask him one question, so he said, “Why is there separation?” (Mostly meaning death.) As it turns out, God is creation, and creation is unlimited, meaning paradoxically that all things must be created, including limitations. Death and sorrow have to exist simply because they can.

He said there was more to the trip, but it wasn’t relevant to the thread we were in.

I have this feeling right now that I've had before, and it only gets stronger with age. It's the feeling that I'm never going to experience anything new ever again in my life. Makes me kinda wanna end it, but I still thought this post didn't qualify for the Caring Corner.

I guess the whole pandemic was a bit novel, at least.

I have this feeling right now that I've had before, and it only gets stronger with age. It's the feeling that I'm never going to experience anything new ever again in my life. Makes me kinda wanna end it, but I still thought this post didn't qualify for the Caring Corner.

I guess the whole pandemic was a bit novel, at least.
So novelty is a core value? Then why is your bed on the same side of your room. Why don't you make your bed feet-is-head? Why do you still have the same curtains. Do you walk the same route each time, or do you actually know all your streets in your neighborhood?
Do you actually look forward to eating with your dad, or secretly want to experience a new restaurant and "dad" is just your chauffeur?
Do you want novelty because you find yourself boring?
What is actually your core problem here?

I just had a dream about Pyra. Not much to it, some comedian doing a bit about useless technology. I actually thought it was cool that he went out of his way to mention Pyra.

I mean, the same dream had me choosing which wild animals to keep, so dreams are just weird.
I had a similar one, but this time, an EMP destroyed all computers. And they were replaced by government issued laptops (with Windows "X" on them). So Pyra's were the last free CPU's, and easy to hide from detectors.

Oh man, I gave my older sister $700 to help pay the rent for the beach house vacation in the Outer Banks I'll be taking in October. Pretty sure that means I don't have quite enough extra money in my account for a PS5 anymore. Not that they're really available yet.

I'm probably also going to have to pull out at least $200 when I do leave in October, as I'll need a week's worth of vacation spending money.

I feel kinda like emulating some games, but I’m slightly morally opposed to it now, even though I did it all the time in the zeroes. I’m also worried about what trouble I would run into obtaining the goods.

It does seem like all the legitimate retro game cartridges and discs have been bought up though. I don’t know of any place that sells them anymore. Plus, without emulation, you can’t really play the foreign stuff.

I should maybe stick to my original plan of creating the games I want to play as freeware for Pyra, but it might be like @Wally said one time, that I’d rather play games than make them.

Back