The Communication Cube

That thing off the coast of Georgia went from a 60% chance of formation to 20% now. It's okay, this isn't the Fred we deserve. I'm sure when we finally get Fred, he'll be a true monster.

Also belongs in Absurdism Corner:
MS has apparently suddenly decided over the past couple of days that (almost) all E-Mail notifications of new comments in threads I follow on these boards are spam :-||

MS has apparently suddenly decided over the past couple of days that (almost) all E-Mail notifications of new comments in threads I follow on these boards are spam :-||

Here's something to cheer you up. :)

This is why I like watching vtubers so much, the good clean innocent fun. :)

I'm getting kinda worried about the afterlife, because I found a site that chronicles drug trips, and it describes some weird spiritual stuff. It's not just salvia either, even people on ayahuasca are seeing bad stuff.

Reactions: rSl
I'm getting kinda worried about the afterlife

There's no need to worry everything will be fine, in fact we've even created a special area just for you.

bBZYy8Ie.jpg

I had another weird dream. One part of interest was having to greet three shadow people who were secretly staying at the location I was at in my dream. They were different from regular shadow people though. Their heads were oversize and cartoony, with faces drawn on them in white. They didn't really frighten me at all.

The other parts of my dream seemed maybe irrelevant, because they were manipulated by people talking to me.

I'm getting kinda worried about the afterlife, because I found a site that chronicles drug trips, and it describes some weird spiritual stuff. It's not just salvia either, even people on ayahuasca are seeing bad stuff.
no you just see yourself. whether that's scary or not depends on you, oh mr scrooge.

Reactions: rSl
Talking about (non wet) dreams, this video gave me flashbacks of the dream I had where there was a T-Rex peering at me through my bedroom window.

Back