The Communication Cube

My AirPods Pro seems to get worse,
So I ordered some JBL True Wireless,
I will report how well they work on the Pyra ^^

I’m a bit annoyed the Apple failed after Prime Day..

As a dry read it does go over the same stuff a few times too many for me, but it does eventually come to a point. It's the reason why my website blocking is so comprehensive, so in practice I've rarely seen these targetted ads since they started appearing, but that doesn't stop me being wary of the information matrix these companies are basing on my browsing habits. It does raise some interesting points about the effectiveness of categorised old-school advertising versus this kind of surveillance based advertising, suggesting this might not be the pay freeze for everyone that google and the rest of that crown claim it will be.

I've been thinking about the Mandela effect, for reasons. Sandi says she remembers Billy Crystal being dead a long time ago. I kinda wish I remembered the same thing, so I could have more faith in Sandi.

I mean, none of you remember him dying, right? I gotta admit though, I'm equally surprised he's still working. Shouldn't he at least have retired by now?

[Re: Billy Crystal

I mean, none of you remember him dying, right? I gotta admit though, I'm equally surprised he's still working. Shouldn't he at least have retired by now?
He's old for sure, but it looks like a long time ago he decided or was forced into doing voice work more than live action. I never would have had him down as the English voice of Calcifer in Howl's Moving Castle. His live action heyday was 30 years ago now, and he was only in his early 40s then, so if he hasn't had cancer or been shot or run down or any of those types of news stories, by default he's still kicking about, and he is.

Here's a video that according to Peony is far more interesting than the Trash Taste one. I strangely enough don't agree and am currently checking to see if I have remembered to lock the drinks cabinet.

To follow up on what I was saying earlier, Sandi specifically was using Billy Crystal as a personal example of changing history that she says happens quite frequently. She said some stuff is set in stone, but other stuff isn't. A different, theoretical example she used, not one she has any memory of, was JFK. She said JFK's killer is probably set in stone, but minor details of his life, like his last meal, might not be. Maybe you guys should buy a JFK biography and keep an eye on it.

Edit: Here, just read it yourself.

https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/nkaspi/can_you_deviate_from_the_life_path_you_were/gzc1grm/

Well, personally, I think this is predicated on a few misunderstandings. From here, we rather see everything in a linear way. We expect that, if we come here with the plan, "I will have mental illness for the whole life," or "I will die at age five," that this must happen in a linear way, like a plotted course for a train from San Francisco to Boston.

But that doesn't seem to be the way things are. You come with an itinerary, but then rain hits and cancels the picnic. Do you just stand there in the rain? No. You reach out to the taxi driver to pick you up immediately instead of later. If the movie you wanted is sold out, you pick another or go home.

In one of my later NDEs, I was in a place over "there" where I think there were incarnated people... sleep on Earth... visiting and making plans in "heaven" so to speak in common vernacular.

Essentially, they were discussing and changing plans. I was taken from the 'waiting area' into the Chamber or the Presence of the "Higher Power". There, I spoke at length with other people who I had a sense were still incarnated... but we had to discuss things because "plans had changed" and I was going to live.

I don't remember the conversation, I just remember having one. AND, I have met one of the people from that conversation in RL. I didn't know her at the time. I haven't shared that before, because I wouldn't want her to read about it and get freaked out. She might not, but she might.

Anyway, there are some bits of history that are too 'widespread' to change. JFK getting shot, as example. But what did he eat the night before? He has free will there, and he might have been intended to have fish, but chose steak instead. Obviously, much of it isn't that small, the point is more than it's PERSONAL. It doesn't impact the life path of an entire nation at once.

History books can be rewritten without anyone realizing it, yes, that much was expressed to me, with a great sense of hilarity at the hubris of humanity (gentle humor, not malicious, to be clear). If history recorded JFK's last meal, the history books in the future would say he ate fish, but when he decided to eat the steak, they'd all change to steak. Because what he had for dinner might be interesting to some, but it wouldn't be world-shaking.

And yes, sometimes people are aware of these odd rewrites. It can be a little weird. My own most remembered experience is being absolutely certain that Billy Crystal died when I was young. (He's still alive, btw)

And from "that side", it's entirely possible that the soul that became JFK didn't actually walk that part of history yet. How's that for a mind-blower?

Last edited:
I mean, I've been thinking more about the other side in general lately. Sandi originally claimed the Earth was a rare, harsh planet, but now her claim goes even further, stating that each universe only has one Earth-like planet. Which isn't to say there's no other life, just that the other planets with life in this universe all have much less suffering than Earth. Like I mentioned before, she claims most planets with life revolve around pairs of stars, such that they get sunlight the entire day, and that the creatures on these planets need nothing but sunlight.

I kinda don't like the thought of other universes. Makes this one seem unimportant. The thought of one Earth-like planet makes this planet seem more important, at least.

There's one other reason I don't like the concept of multiple universes: semantics. The universe was so named because it was meant to encompass everything. The concept of multiple everythings is invalid. If there are multiple universes, we should probably just consider them all part of the same universe, because if we start needing the word "multiverse", we'll also eventually end up needing "multimultiverse" and "multimultimultiverse".

I just had a dream about being someone else. It was weird. I wonder what caused it. I was thinking about past lives earlier, but this one couldn't have been too far in the past, because professional sports were a thing. I mean, there were some weird parts that weren't consistent with a past life experience. It was definitely more consistent than the usual dream though.

In it, I was Hispanic, and was either some kind of athlete or just a really big sports fan. I was trying to have a wedding. The facility I wanted was in use though. It was actually a sports facility. I did end up eventually getting married, then later divorced. I also had either a father or uncle who was some sort of businessman or possibly in organized crime.

The main thing that gets me is how relaxing this experience was for me. It's nice to step outside of your own life.

Domino's website wasn't working for me earlier. Switching tracking prevention from Balanced to Strict fixed it. I think I have some bad cookies.

That baseball game on Father's Day that I missed because it got rained out... My sister is exchanging the tickets for ones on July 14th, our birthday. My dad's schedule should be clear that day too, since he officially retires from work forever on July 9th. He turns 72 in September.

Back