The Communication Cube

I wish my problems were just confined to myself.

I've already been cancelled. It's not something you bounce back from. All I can do these days is either wait for death, or rush it. The problem with that too, waiting is something you have to decide on everyday. Rushing would only need to be decided once.
Post automatically merged:

Reminds me, I had a dream about what my Heaven would be like. Improved my mood a bit.

I don't have much faith in it though. At least as long as I'm still alive, I can still have dreams, right? I don't think the dead sleep, that would require time.

I don't think the dead sleep, that would require time.
Nope, dead are dead. If you died 200 years ago, or 2000 years ago, you get insta-transported to the same time of the resurrection (at least, we all will have that).
Note that waiting to die is a sad situation to be in. It means you live in imminent death, which is not living at all. However you are running to and fro taking your temperature (for what reason?).... that's not "bring out yer ded" attitude. And as such, you just like to feel like that. Why? Selfhate? Who knows, chemical imbalance, or the same instinct that cats have to put themselves inside of small uncomfortable boxes, just for fun?
My suggestion: You need to do something that feels dangerous. Like Bungee jumping, skydiving. Get that adrenaline pumping. And you need to do something useful: like doing the groceries for elder people or be a bouncer for a charity event.

Did you read about the talents? (or are you just ignoring my advice)

inner most fears?
Wasted years?
Don't stop until you can fly....

Just listen to the song text and Take the role you were born to play.

Take yourself to the limit.

Last edited:
I had another dream just now. I think someone was talking to me in my sleep again, because they were trying to explain a philosophical concept, but I could only get like half of it. Name might've started with a 'd'.

Basically, they said not everything works for everyone, and that life should be customized. Fair enough. I wonder if they were trying to tell me Heaven is customized too. I can't remember.

I mean, I think they even tried to feed me a URL in my sleep, but there's no way I'm retaining that. If I do some googling on what I did hear though, maybe I'll get lucky.

Meh, didn't get far with my search.

Something I did discover though, this 'dialectical behavioral therapy' I keep hearing about for coping with anxiety is based on a philosophy that has roots with Marx and Engels. F*** psychology, man.

F*** psychology, man.

i-want-you-for-scientology.jpg

I mean, the goal of DBT is complacency, which is bad. In general, throughout history, things get accomplished by, and I kinda hate to admit this, people pushed past their limit taking violent action.

It reminds me of something someone told me to calm me down while they were impeaching Trump the first time. The culture in America is broken, and everyone knows it, but the difference between most of human history and now is that in most of human history, people would be warring in the streets already. This actually worries me even more though. In the past, people had the power to change things. Current governments are too powerful in comparison to the people. The world is in danger of being permanently locked into its current values. Fortunately, I think falling fertility rates still have the power to disrupt everything eventually. Most near death experiences about the future do say all the borders will fall.

Basically, they said not everything works for everyone, and that life should be customized.
True, there are still-borns in this world.
Did you know one side of a chip die actually has all the errors, so that the other side is free of all the defects?

I only know DBZ

In general, throughout history, things get accomplished by, and I kinda hate to admit this, people pushed past their limit taking violent action.
You mean, other than a luck? Hmm, yeah, but sometimes it's inner drive, and not outside force.

For example:

This person forgot to eat while studying:

This other one neglected his health:

This other sat down by a tree to do nothing external, while attaining internal knowledge (like a fractal, you can go to the outside, but also to the inside to attain knowledge):

Then the other more negative side:

Europe became rich at the expense of the other continents, which plundering goes on to this day:
Stupid people with Electric cars think they are holy or something, charging their cars with electricity created by fossil fuels.
At least Apple-brand people know that their device is created with slave labour and don't give a shit. At least they are honest.

I can also mention Jeff B. POS (from Buy'n'Large), he became rich by keeping the pay low.
Or the working Chinese, that do not know the concept of "weekend". Just work 7 days a week; so I can have workforce all days of the week.

Last edited:
If EV drivers should boycotts batteries made from elements obtained by slave labour (I guess this is mostly about mining the ores in the third world), drivers of petrol cars should stop filling their cars with petroleum, since most cobalt today is dug up to be used to remove sulfur from petroleum.

I did see an NDE while searching for another one, where a guy was told he must throw out the concepts of "good and bad, right and wrong". This is kind of hard for me, as I tend to think of these concepts as bad, which just slightly misses the point, right?

Found it, and it's actually not that good. Hits all the right philosophical notes, but it sounds like the guy didn't even have an experience. Worse, he knows the word 'ineffable', but for some reason can't spell 'steel'. Makes me feel like maybe the account was copied and pasted from somewhere else, and someone accidentally put errors into it by trying to clean it up?

I don't like what he says about low self esteem being the main cause of people's problems. I mean, I know it's true, there's just not any good way to fix it. The idea of toxic people is very popular in both psychology and politics right now.

Even as I type this, people are berating me. There's no way to make it stop. I'm still just waiting for death, but I'm not sure if the waiting is really benefitting anyone.

is dug up to be used to remove sulfur from petroleum.
Had to dig to find the reference:
o_O I did not know this...

I did see an NDE while searching for another one, where a guy was told he must throw out the concepts of "good and bad, right and wrong". This is kind of hard for me, as I tend to think of these concepts as bad, which just slightly misses the point, right?
Well, look at this this way:

Is it good for a person to run 5 miles daily? And if you have a person with ASL, or some muscle disease.. is that a BAD person for not running those 5 miles per day?

If you have a friend who is a control-freak, and you are laid-back (without strong preferences). Do you bend so that part of your freedom is controlled by that other person, which, for what ever reason, makes that other person feel comfortable. (not the big things, just: what route to take, what to eat, the music channel, those kind of things)

Up until 2019 when you meet somebody, the protocol for greeting was to shake hands or kiss. Starting 2020, it is an undesired behavior.

Morals are a construct. It's rude as f*ck to stand at a distance of 3 meters from a farmer you do not know... bufferspace (the safe-space around your body) in cities is much smaller, and it's very acceptable to stand close to others there, but not in rural places.

It's wrong to go outside without a hat.

It used to be rude to have a headphones, not looking at - and ignoring people.
It is rude to not stone your sister when she went out with a man that is not her husband. (in some places on this earth)
It's rude to let someone lose honor (in some places on this earth)
It's rude not to slurp while eating (because your hostess will feel the food ain't good)
It's rude to talk in another language
It's becoming socially acceptable to NOT use blinkers when taking a left or right.

And so, in a region with people, they define a social construct for behavior. For example: In cannibal tribes: Eating your own tribe: BAD. Eating someone from another tribe: OK-ish as long as you do not have inter-tribe marriages. Eating somebody from the enemy tribe: GOOD

So GOOD and BAD depend on the society and change over time. They also depend on which side you are on.

Jobs go to a cheaper country: Work for a person in that cheaper country, stimulates the economy there = GOOD, right?
Jobs lost to Automation = GOOD, right? (or else they wouldn't be doing it!)

And here I share your point of view that these concepts are "bad" (or I prefer "fuzzy" or "trancient"), but it's what we have.

And because it's fuzzy, different people think different things about it. And so, you get the crazies from Cancel Culture and Cultural Appropriation Accusers that try (in their own way) to work away their OCD and CLASSIFY the GOOD and BAD.

I dont get my Backlog away, watching Youtube Lets Plays will be canceled yet, and i want to make more other things like Book Reading, Pyra /Switch/ GBA SP Gameplay,
Maybe im one of the last Youtube Content Creators who make max 16 Minutes on Video, and my Dad moans because its too long ^^

I used to have a therapist who once said to me, "Smile, it only gets worse." He said this surprisingly early too, sometime from 2007 to 2010, when I first saw him. Started seeing him again in like 2017, but then later the pandemic split us apart.

I get his point, but now I'm also almost at the limit of how much "worse" I can take.

I get his point, but now I'm also almost at the limit of how much "worse" I can take.
We humans are resilient. We walked on the moon, a HOSTILE environment. We go high and low, we stand where we please, even at the limit. Welcome the opportunity to face the limit and push beyond it. For you got a dream to catch...
DREAM to see your dream. Unicorns? Of course they exist! (and we can breed them back)
Dragons? Of course they existed Would the Chinese have a Chinese belt, with all these known animals... but one?
Don't talk about ''worser'' and ''worstest'', laugh at it, for it has no understanding.

And if you want to sing along:

Last edited:
I had a weird dream last night. Don't think anyone was talking to me this time, but I may have talked to them.

Everyone was leaving some building after some announcement, and they were all very happy. I found out why. Basically, President Biden had announced that he wasn't going to let the UK use nuclear weapons on China. This scared me though, because I was pretty sure it meant either the UK or China was going to use nuclear weapons on the US. Well, actually, I'm leaning toward UK, because they seemed confident in his ability to prevent it, but I wasn't.

Back