The Communication Cube

@Null Shouldn't all this be in a separate thread called "game creation toolkits" or somethin'?

• Love
Reactions: rSl
I was thinking more about the vaping NDE guy. He says the dead follow routines, and that these routines are crucial to their existence. Probably to keep eternity from being boring or whatever. He mentions in a comment in his third thread though that there is no night or day in Heaven. A lot of NDEs mention time not being a thing there. It makes me wonder though, what do they time their routines by?

I was thinking maybe they use the daily routines themselves to time days. Like, if it's in your schedule to have sex with your wife once everyday, then each day won't end until you have sex with your wife. And after you've had sex with your wife 365 times, it's been a year. Is this making sense? Would be a pretty neat way for time to work. You'd never be late for anything.

ILqrAs77.jpg

Since my last Post on ca 4:40, nobody posted something :
What’s happen whit you guys?
Are everyone in winter sleep? To shorten the time you have to wait for your Pyra Order Mail??

At least I’m done and didn’t need to check my Emails every half our like I dit since ED posted his Twitter Assembly Thing last Christmas ^^

Send from something, i guess ^^

• Love
I was reading through some of Sandi's old posts on the NDE subreddit. She mentions how free will works, in light of the fact that the universe runs on a perfect plan.

She says something like, "If I ask my kids if they want pancakes or waffles for breakfast, I'm giving them a choice, but in reality, what I mean is, 'You're not having cereal today.'"

Apparently the choices offered to us by God are similar. The customer can have any color car he wants, so long as it is black. The good thing about this is, when you get to Heaven, you'll realize some of the bad stuff you did was unavoidable, and thus not feel guilty about it.

To elaborate on why this is important to me: Maybe it's because of my disability, but I don't exactly feel like I've been in control most of my life. Especially the last few years, where weird stuff happens in my sleep.

I shouldn't have used the Ford quote. It implies there isn't much choice. There's actually quite a bit. The thing is though, you plan out all the possible options before your life, then see which of the possible options you end up taking. It does mean some options are impossible. You'll still be judged on what's possible though, but I hear you yourself does the most judging.

This is quite typical for myself : I was preordering the Pyra for a lot two months (tm) cycles, and now, 3 days (tm) before shipping, I look on information on Debian ^^

Long ago, I often bought something, and after that I searched for information.,

On the other side, caused this behavior me to preorder the Pandora:
I bought the GBA Micro which I would not dit if I had known it can’t play Gameboy Games..

So I looked for a mobile Emulation Handheld..

Thanks, but actually it wasn’t that difficult to do, just push the right button on my Notebook, wait a quarter hour until it runs good enough to work whit remember was my Shop Password was, open the txt file whit the voucher a bit Strg +C / Strg +V , remember what my PayPal Password was, and click a bit on my mouse..

You should Gratulate EvilDragon and his team, I’m just a customer whit maybe not enough knowledge to work whit the Pyra ^^

Back