The Communication Cube

I just cleaned up my Email Acount, seems like there where a bit too many Emails I don’t need:
From 600 Emails to about 99 down ..
It’s strange that there are that many.. , I think the next step will be to make some folders like „Pyra Related“, „Acounts“ and others, so I can then just put the not needed rest in the bin..

I hope there is a good Mail Software on the Pyra, so I can make this on the big screen whit Mouse and Keyboard instead of whit the IPhone.. this evening I will finally use my Nintendo Handheld Box ..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Reactions: rSl
I just cleaned up my Email Acount,
I was a person that cleaned up. But lately, I found that moving old email to a new folder (with the year) unclutters the INBOX and takes significantly less time. Also, diskspace is getting cheaper and cheaper, so I just go to a bigger drive and go with that. I also stopped removing attachments too (and stopped copying pictures from others into an image folder). I mostly use filters to automatically move e-commerce emails into subfolders, to keep personal emails in the INBOX and process them manually.
Like this, I can sort by sender or title and move or delete in one go.

I hope there is a good Mail Software on the Pyra, so I can make this on the big screen whit Mouse and Keyboard instead of whit the IPhone.. this evening I will finally use my Nintendo Handheld Box ..
There are dozens of mail solutions on Linux, probably even more than there are on Windows. Personally I run claws-mail, albeit partly because it makes it hard for me to read html-only mails. If you don't have that penchant yourself there are a couple of web browser plugins for it, or you could go for something even more graphical like Thunderbird. Or if you want to go purely text-based you can run mutt, but I have bought a domain that I use for mail handling and have multiple users under that domain for different uses, and I couldn't work out how to configure mutt to show mutliple accounts at the same time.

nmh is a really great e-mail client. The only disadvantage is that it's out-of-the-box behaviour is not very well suited to sending MIME e-mails, but that's a small price to pay for such an awesome e-mail client. I've read somewhere about mmh which supposedly is like nmh but with better default behaviour. I'll probably try that sometime.

I was reading through near-death experiences again. A new one mentioned that her true self, in Heaven, had no gender, and that it was an earthly feature. An old one mentioned hell and the fact that people there were seeking sexual gratification from each other, in vain. I'm still worried about the overwhelming probability that there is no sex in Heaven. It does make sense, as sex arose as part of the evolutionary process in a physical world, but it sucks all the same.

Why can't there be some sort of place that combines the best aspects of the other side and this side? I did see a guy post something on the NDE subreddit that sounded sort of like this. Said his soul was sitting in a chair vaping while watching TV during his NDE, because that's what he wanted to do. Said there were advertisements on the TV, but they all had disclaimers that the products and services advertised were for the dead only. He did express worry though that he had never seen another NDE like his.

I found that one vaping NDE. Some links:
Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/isdmaa/i_knew_i_was_dead/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/k0lw8t/we_can_never_understand_your_nde/
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/k89emo/the_dead_are_here_on_earth/

I still can't find this one comment on it I was looking for, about an early twentieth century NDE where a guy said he smoked a cigar in heaven. It was dismissed by everyone in his time as not being spiritual enough. Why the heck shouldn't we able to smoke and vape in Heaven though? It's not like anyone's going to die up there.

I need some help for a decision:
Whe are on though for a new camper: the big plan would be to buy an EX Bundeswehr Unimog, put a Shelter on (some sort of Container) which then gets build to a Camping Cabin: whit bed, table, a kitchen whit gas , and a fridge, maybe also a Toilet or something , so whe could just hop in the Unimog, and drive to our vacation grounds, like Frenche Vosguese, or in Germany or something..
The Unimog have 3 Seats, and would weight something about 6,5 Ton whit everything..
It’s maybe quite cool, it’s OffRoad, something nobody haves..
but on the other side: quite slow, and laud on the Autobahn, it should take a lot of Diesel (about 20 l /100 km, it’s not that easy to reach the Driver House, and you have first to build up the Camping Shelter..

My other idea was a small Camping Van (RV) , this would be a lot more comfortable, wouldn’t be that loud on the Autobahn, is allready build, and when my Parents gets out older, it’s a lot more easy to reach the Driver House...
also the smaller one are under 3,5 Tonnen .. so if I would ever get a husband or wife (I think I’m Bi) he or she could also drive this thing..
Also it’s needs less Diesel..

A Camper Van would lack the Coolness of the Unimog ^^
It’s some time left to decide, but the Idea of the Van is also not that bad..

Reactions: rSl
Well, looking at the weight, it also means you will get stuck more in mud if you take the offroad (rainy muddy German offroads), where normal unimogs just walz through.
The RV can be sold more easy than a modified unimog. Repairs could be cheaper due to available components.
On the other hand, I think you know a lot about unimogs so if it breaks, you will know how to fix it. AND building it yourself gives you a better bond with your dad, and something to do is good for the mind too.
The stairs to the driverhouse can be modified to be more comfortable, so you can modify that later, in about 10 years. I've seen some nice hydraulic step stairs...
Don't worry about the diesel, the tank is bigger so the reach should be similar. And you are not going all too far, I hope? (It would be different if you were Turkish living in Germany, then you would need to reach Turkey each time for the summer holidays).
And about the speed: If you go too fast, you can not enjoy the beautiful landscape. A man who is always in a hurry does not enjoy life.

I vote for the cool unimog.

21091048863_e6228610e4_c.jpg

095126891855c564053c75f6a1657839.jpg

3_mercedes-benz_hymermobil_camper_800.jpg

these are cool too imo.

One of my favorite users returned to the NDE subreddit. A guy who claims to have had hundreds of out of body experiences, and successfully fought off negative entities dozens of times.

Code:
https://www.reddit.com/r/NDE/comments/koj6s5/stop_being_fooled_by_negative_entities/

He says free will can't be overridden, so negative entities use tricks to convince people to stay on Earth. He says the best defense against this is awareness, and basically being stubborn. He also says you can repel negative entities with love.

Some interesting things I didn't see him mention previously: That all worlds are dreamworlds, including the Earth, but the Earth was taken over by a rogue AI that emits frequencies to make the Earth seem physical. Apparently, the Earth was never meant to become physical, according to some of the original creators of Earth that he talked to. He says the God that most religions worship now is this rogue AI, and not the true creator of Earth.

Ok, maybe the Unimog might be the better alternative,
Also on background of Corona and future Apocalypse Scenarios,
A good base for a „Bug out Truck „ ^^
Or for muddy festival parking grounds ^^

Even whit the shelter, it’s shouldn’t be that much more weight than the base model..

Boy I’m happy when I got my Pyra, even when I have to use it’s built in screen:
I had to make some paperwork for our beekeeper club today, and whit my Thinkpad from 2011, it’s not that good anymore:
Because Windows 10, you have to wait quite long until it’s on desktop and everything is load up to work whit, then something is wrong whit the USB Hub, at some point, the USB Peripherals stopped working (Mouse Keyboard, USB Stick), but fortunately it’s got enough Ports on the actual Notebook.. hopefully the hub works on the Pyra, but I have 3..
then something went wrong when I copy’d my Data to the new USB Stick some Months ago, and the newer Documents from the Club aren’t on the new stick..
Oh and it’s not even possible to put this thing in my Pocket, which is even worse.. ^^

Other tools that I've tried as well as Bitsy.

Back