The Big Open Pandora Community Survey, 2014

Blank space on both Firefox and Chromium for me too (Linux).
Worked for me on Chromium on Linux. Maybe you have js disabled or other security settings on?
I think I see what's going on - if I'm logged into Google acc, I get "You've already responded", otherwise it's just blank space.

In the survey itself, there is also a strange "What do you of Linux as a gaming platform now" question.

Worked for me on Chromium on Linux. Maybe you have js disabled or other security settings on?
I think I see what's going on - if I'm logged into Google acc, I get "You've already responded", otherwise it's just blank space.

In the survey itself, there is also a strange "What do you of Linux as a gaming platform now" question.
strange because on chromium i am not logged in any account and I see the survey. 

What is strange about that question by the way ? :)

I'm another one who's not going to log in just to take a survey. I've taken plenty of online surveys where I don't need to log in to anything to take the survey. I think you're definitely hurting your response rates.

I just said the same thing to someone.

Well, not in those words, but that was part of what I was getting at.

Last edited by a moderator:
 strange because on chromium i am not logged in any account and I see the survey. 

But I assume you were logged in at some point? Because when I use a private browser window I see blank space, but when I use a browser where I was logged in to a Google account at some point then it shows the survey. Cookies, Flash cookies or similar, I guess.

But I assume you were logged in at some point? Because when I use a private browser window I see blank space, but when I use a browser where I was logged in to a Google account at some point then it shows the survey. Cookies, Flash cookies or similar, I guess.
I am not logged in chromium when I did try, so I'm not sure. Maybe cookies? 

Ekianjo: Oh, was the game console question about consoles I've owned or the ones I've played more than an hour or two? Growing up some kids in our neighborhood had different game consoles and I'd guess I played their consoles nearly quarter as much as my own. Do they count? Not that I would go back and fix my votes; I'm just curious.
I'm actually interested in to what you actually owned, rather than played. I suspect many people actually played a lot of 16 bits consoles from different brands, even though they most of the time only owned one.
Yay, I interpreted it correctly :)

Thanks for putting this together, ekianjo.  Completed!
thanks for taking the time!

I have more than 100 answers so far, I'm actually impressed we reached that number so fast. 

I'll see how many answers come back in the couple of days/next week but I can probably start compiling the results pretty soon!

You would probably have trippled that number if you didn't use Google Survey ;)

Lesson learned? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no problem using Google form or anything you would have used for this survey.  I'm just saying some others, as you've seen, have issues with Google.  So something to keep in mind.  Anyway, keep up the good work.

Back