The Big Open Pandora Community Survey, 2014

I actually have a question about the survey, not the state of the internet surveillance industry :)

"When did you aquire your first Pandora" - Does this refer to when I paid for it, or when it was delivered? Coz that is two very different years, that :D
When you got it :) but that's a good point ! I'm interested about when you physically acquired it!

Note to all: I added an option for Community Members who do not have a Pandora currently, so that they can answer it too.

Fair nuff then T4b :)

If you anti them, you anti them ... I can understand that.

Shame this survey couldn't be mirrored to another place too then.

You looked at Survey Monkey ekianjo?

My work place have used them a few times, I think they're fairly sophisticated in how you can get reports and such, perhaps similar to Google's one?

Would be nice to get as many people doing this to get that more larger picture

Ekianjo: Oh, was the game console question about consoles I've owned or the ones I've played more than an hour or two? Growing up some kids in our neighborhood had different game consoles and I'd guess I played their consoles nearly quarter as much as my own. Do they count? Not that I would go back and fix my votes; I'm just curious.

I read that question as consoles I owned ... I played a lot of others like colecovision but it wasn't mine, mate up the road had one and we played it a lot with his nes

Ekianjo: Oh, was the game console question about consoles I've owned or the ones I've played more than an hour or two? Growing up some kids in our neighborhood had different game consoles and I'd guess I played their consoles nearly quarter as much as my own. Do they count? Not that I would go back and fix my votes; I'm just curious.
I'm actually interested in to what you actually owned, rather than played. I suspect many people actually played a lot of 16 bits consoles from different brands, even though they most of the time only owned one.

Answers keep coming - thanks for everyone who is participating. I've just started having a deeper look at the answers and there are some really interesting testimonies on top of the data itself.

I would participate in this survey, but it requires a Google account?

I will not knowningly use Google--or any other social networking platform--for anything.

Privacy is worth a little inconvenience.

I would participate in this survey, but it requires a Google account?

I will not knowningly use Google--or any other social networking platform--for anything.

Privacy is worth a little inconvenience.
Yup, if you don't have a Google account, you cannot answer. That's one of the issues of this system.

Actually, you may be able to answer the form WITHOUT a google account, if you send me your email address (by PM for example) - I can send the form directly to your email and and if your email client works appropriately, you should be able to answer within the email without having to login to Google. If anyone here is willing to try, message me.

...you could add the survey as form elements on your website couldn't you? That's simple enough

The embedded Google content cannot be displayed in an iframe.

Thats the message shown in IE

Opera just shows blank space

Isnt your page based on WordPress or something?
One would think there's some survey module for WordPress. Well maybe there is and you werent satisfied with it.

I actually could easily take part and im not even worried about google, but chose not to... im just lazy like that.

EDIT:

https://wordpress.org/plugins/tags/survey

Last edited by a moderator:
"You've already responded" in the iframe for me. So looks like it works here. Opera 12.17.

Oh, yeah, using Opera here and I got the above response also.  I am still logged into Google, though.  Also, no Windows here, in case that matters.

Back