Tattoos

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
Just wondered if any of you guys have cool tattoos with any stories behind them :). Pics would be cool (nothing sick guys....).

Thinking about it, I'm not sure what the average age of people here is atm so I'm not sure if many people will have one :S.

I'm getting one on my left pec, not totally sure what of yet. Hopefully something lucky (I need it!).

real tattoos or rub on tattoos?? :p

hehe

Used to have some cool Sonic Rub on tattoos about 10 years ago :p

Goity posted on Dec 12 2004 at 07:11 PM said:
it's not pwetend, it's a weal tatoow!
Erm... yeah.

My mate's just got a cool one on his forearm. It's latin, means the god of trickery or somthing.

Last edited by a moderator:
mine.. looks miles better in realife as its totally out of focus, can't see the detail and the flash washed it out along with my skin! im not anemically white.. never realised how akward it is to try an take a picture of the side of your upper arm!

tattoo.jpg

Never do what i did and get it with the minging hangover, had the sweats and embaressingly had to go for a humungous shit half way through.. bet people in the palour thought i was being sick! lol :rolleyes:

4 mates got pissed on a mates birthday during thecourse of the evening they decided to go to a tattoist, cause they couldn't decide what they wanted they 3 of them had a P in a cricle for Petes Party tattoo'd on there arm. Pete never got one :p I still take the piss out them to this day! considering for 2 of them its there only tattoo :D

If your going to get it done go to a tattoist which is always very busy, had to que for 2 hours to get mine done.. sign of a good tattoist is a very busy tattooist.

Although i wouldn't mind a couple more, I kind of think one is enough is really enough :p

By the way make sure you really want it as removel is expensive and very painful
My old land lord was having one from his fore arm removed and he said it s 10 times more painful than having it done, they basically burn it out your skin, all the skin blisters looks horrible, and thats over 10 sessions at £100 a time..

Not got one myself 'cos I could never think of anything interesting to get done, but a friend of mine woke up one morning and found a star on his forehead. To this day he claims to have no idea how it got there (but it probably happened about 30 years ago, and he has enough difficulty remembering what happened last week ;))

for any naruto fans i have Sasukes Cursed Seal (including the Seal that kakashi put on it) on the back of my neck , i was doing a sasuke cosplay and went all the way baby

chicks dig my cursed seal XD

boblibob posted on Dec 12 2004 at 09:10 PM said:
for any naruto fans i have Sasukes Cursed Seal (including the Seal that kakashi put on it) on the back of my neck , i was doing a sasuke cosplay and went all the way baby

chicks dig my cursed seal XD
That's pretty hardcore :D

And the star one, is that like on his forehead?? I know a guy with a tattooed coin slot on his forehead. He looks an idiot!

I've got six tattoos

nirvana beer smiley
old style blood angel chapter badge
Wildhearts smiley bones
harrison, a glove puppet rabbit from the mbuk strip mint sauce
Domo Kun
and the Plan A ball logo

photos to follow

I have plans to get others, all of my tattoos are of things which mean a lot to me and I don't regret any of them and never will

betty.jpg

best picture I could find. she's a fallen angel. called Betty. :p

Attachments

• betty.jpg
    betty.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 91
Dozer posted on Dec 12 2004 at 11:11 PM said:
And the star one, is that like on his forehead?? I know a guy with a tattooed coin slot on his forehead. He looks an idiot!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I`m still pissing myself laughing.

Got any pics.

Trooper

meh

never liked the idea of getting a tat

just know that in about six years time i'd look at it and go

dude WTF?!?

also i hate the fact that so many people have the self wank stuff put onto their bodies, celtic patterns and chinese symbols, if you're going to do it at least pick something that means a lot to you and isn't modelled by every other pleb out there!

my mate has a very nice one though, the glassjaw gj thingy on his right shoulder blade.

spray posted on Dec 13 2004 at 01:46 AM said:
just know that in about six years time i'd look at it and go

dude WTF?!?

thats why you need to pick stuff that means something to you, I got my first one about 11 years ago and don't regret getting it in anyway

spray posted on Dec 13 2004 at 01:46 AM said:
also i hate the fact that so many people have the self wank stuff put onto their bodies, celtic patterns and chinese symbols, if you're going to do it at least pick something that means a lot to you and isn't modelled by every other pleb out there!

that's because people are mainly sheep, following whatever is fashionable, or what some celebritae has had done, they should regret getting skin done because they are fuckwits for following stupid fashions

Yeah, in no way would I ever get a a celtic arm band thingy. I'd rather at least find my own, but preferably design my own tattoo. I'll hopefully get it when I go to Australia. Something to remember the trip by :).

see here i am slamming tatoos yesterday when today in my lecture i am suddenly consumed with a passion to get one after my lecturer repeats a phrase from a philosopher, o the dillema!

Back