What Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Dozer

Efram the retarded rabbit
Website
lawrencewithaw.tumblr.com
I'm sure a lot of people couldn't give 2 shits about what phone people have, but I know there are a lot of teched up people on this forum, so I wondered what mobile(s) people have!

Ill start by saying i have a Motorola v66i at the moment ( <_< ) but should be getting my Moto v500 any day now :rolleyes:.

So how about u guys?

Delsabre posted on Feb 23 2004 at 04:25 PM said:
I don't have one, and I'm happy about it. :)
Maybe its a Florida thing :S. I dont know a single person that doesnt have a mobile phone :S, unless they are a couple who share i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
skysnapper posted on Feb 23 2004 at 05:03 PM said:
Motorola V600 simply the mutts nutts.. B) and there are few of them about :p
i couldnt justify the video streaming when i have a gp32 for video :). much better quality case to the v500 tho :rolleyes:.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have anything.... IMHO the only thing worth paying a monthly cost for is the inet (and my mom/dad pay for that) :)

No mobile phone. Nice and quiet :)
I often see people in public places with ringing phones, when they check who's calling they see they don't want to answer that person but they can't turn it off either because that would give them away. Somehow when I see something like that I don't feel silly for not having a mobile phone...

Um. I'm not sure what kind of mobile phone I have. I THINK it's a Nokia 6110. I never use the damn thing, only really have it because my parents want to be able to call me anytime. It is a) never charged, B)I never have it on me, c)nobody including me knows my number and d)I'm usually at home or somewhere where I don't people to phone me. Glad nobody paid for that thing, my father works at Nokia and gets new phones all the time so he can always be reached (he's got a coordinating job). He also gets to kep the old ones which he distributes among his (and my) family.

Another Moto V600 here...
It just has two bugs:

- The SMS-bug: I can only save 12 SMS instead of 200 - bummer!
- If you select a ringtone for a person, the ringtone will also be played when you get an SMS from this person... pretty annoying!

But, except from this, the phone is great :)
I hope they fix that soon in a firmware update...

Nokia 6100 company phone on contract, Boss pays the bill. :D
Sony Erricson P900 unregistered, My own phone, Paid £10 for it. :D Good for games though. :rolleyes:

Trooper

cant be bothered with a mobile phone :D

Dont have the money to waste on one...

A crap Nokia 3365 I think. It was free, so I don't care much. I get an employee discount from AT&T wireless, so I can't be too choosy as far as models go. I could buy one of the newer ones that play games and such...but <insert N-gage joke here>

*edited for bad spelling*

I just got rid of my nokia 7650 i have been using for a while, good phone so far as software goes, but just too big to be practical, have since upgraded (for free with my contract) to a nokia 3100, simple phone, it pretty much only sends texts and makes phone calls, but its a nice size and much more convieniant

Back