What Mobile Phone Do You Have?

Got a motorola c350 and a panasonic gd87 at the mo, but getting a nokia 3530 in a couple of days.

3530.gif

Goes well with my o2 online sim (free sim, top up with £10 a month and they throw in 300 wap minutes and 300 sms's free, also on o2, gprs connection is totally free with these sims)

trooper posted on Feb 23 2004 at 11:30 PM said:
Sony Erricson P900 unregistered, My own phone, Paid £10 for it. :D Good for games though. :rolleyes:
howd u manage that? seems a bit of a dodgy deal :rolleyes:. how about i buy it off u 4 £20. double the price!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cute little Sagem myG5 easy to customise: I now have a transformers backdrop, gary numan ring tone and it has downloadble games (which I can't be arsed with, I have a GP afterall) and runs animated gifs as screensavers. £75 with no contract.

Siemens C45 , but i think im going to put it into trash soon, since the Accu is getting weird. It`s almoust at 100% (prbabbly around 85%) and if someone calls, or i get an SMS, the Battery goes down, and my mobile phone turns off. and i cant turn it on, until i put it to charge, because it runs out off battery when i try to turn it on.

Argh! Bloody orange online! Said my new phone would b here in 2-3 days... its been 2 weeks!!! Iv phoned and they say they have put it through to some other department to b dealt with right away. i always thought orange was known for good service!!!!

Wildheart Baby posted on Feb 27 2004 at 01:19 AM said:
nokia 7250i, I was after a bluetooth nokia for a reasonable price but I do like this phone, great for quick snaps of amusing things when on the move
y didnt u just get a 6310i or sumthin then? :blink:

motorola startak, about 5 yrs old. it is also complete crap. i think im gonna get an LG in a few months tho.

mattmagoo posted on Mar 27 2004 at 04:29 PM said:
I got the motorola v525 (blue version of v500) and its pretty sweet,

If any one wants games go to gameloft.com, they got prince of persia SOT and XIII.
Get ur ass over to http://motomedia.motclub.com/, they have loads of vxxx games and mp3s and wallpapers ready to shove onto ur phone :).

Just got myself an NEC616 on 3 and it really sucks (luckily I've got 10 days to use up 750 minutes). Connects my laptop to the internet at 460.8K/s but then you can't do anything except ping the DNS servers.

I'm taking it back and using my Nokia 6210 until Orange release their 3G service (which should be in the summer).

The best phone I've ever had was the Nokia 7110 (the one that was marketted off the back of The Matrix, but wasn't the phone used in The Matrix).

Back