Stuff and newcomers

honestly, you're a freakin mod

back to mod school for you sir :p

And there were a couple of peeps that wanted to make *ME* mod... what an absolute disaster that would have been.

Mod FaeMinx: But I don't understand... How do I make a script to do that??? :unsure:

Newb: Simple, you just *bla bla bla* then copy into this folder and ... etc...

Mod FaeMinx: Oh wow! this is amazing! I didn't think you could do this with a Pandora. :lol:

Newb: *Face Palm*

I don’t think technical ability has much to do with being a forum moderator... just need to be a diplomat and some simple knowledge on how to use the admin functions of the forum..

Last edited by a moderator:
that doesn't work, you change the board theme to mobile down the bottom somewhere
Ok, didn't know about that before. It'll come in handy when I get my Android smart phone next month. Thanks for that.

I never realised what that drop-down selection was for either and I had never had a reason to experiment with it.

That being said, it does allow us to now answer the original question. Since the mobile version does not appear to show the legend at all I have created a legend for the mobile version:

forumlegendmobile.png

(note that there does not appear to be any way to visually distinguish locked topics from other posts with no new replies in this icon set)

- Neelix

Thank you Neelix that was really helpful I had an upload problem with the comp (sorry)

Also dose anyone know if u can console games on thepandora thx

Through emulators, yes. But merely "console games" isn't specific enough. What exactly do you want to play?

No I mean developers console

please elaborate a little more on what you mean..

Are you talking about some development tools? or some command line interface?.. What game are you talking about?

despite what you hear, most of us on the forums can't read minds..

No I mean developers console

please elaborate a little more on what you mean..

Are you talking about some development tools? or some command line interface?.. What game are you talking about?

despite what you hear, most of us on the forums can't read minds..
I believe he means in the terminal.

In reply to the question, I cannot se any reason why it would not work. All of the CLI games I have tinkered with on the Pandora run fine.

I believe he means in the terminal.

In reply to the question, I cannot se any reason why it would not work. All of the CLI games I have tinkered with on the Pandora run fine.

only problem is getting the launch script right in the pnd, something like /bin/bash "./game" -fullscreen -no-menus

or somethign like that :)

@TrashyMG Ok #1 is there something like dos on the panora

#2 could I console a game e.g. 3d shooter with commands like noclip and spawn

#3 development tools would be nice

also pandora is moveing I say this because they have postponed my order I am sad

1. You mean DOSBox? Yeah, we have a port of that.

2. We've got the Quake trilogy, Doom, Duke Nukem, etc. I'm pretty sure they all have consoles.

3. Yes, there are development tools.

4. This is because of an issue behind the scenes with the Wi-fi. They're setting up a new way of testing the whole system to make sure things get caught quicker in the future.

Cool Thx

Noone has replied for 6 days :-( not even Sony

I've now been waiting for my pandora for 20 days why why why why why why why why is it taking so long

Back