Where Did You Hear About Pandora?

I can't even remember. My account's from 2007, I believe, when I had some interest in getting a GP2X. Because I'm not intimately aware of the initial ordering back in 2008, nor the bank cock up, I don't think I was following it back then, in that period. However, I did know there were plans being put together for the Pandora but nothing looked solid enough for me to put the little money I had on it. In 2009, when more videos, more progress happened I followed ever more intently. Until Oct 2009 I decided to put down my money one of the first batch.

I'm basically the polar opposite of Red Baron. I buy everything, but don't sell it 5 minutes later.

I bought an iPod touch in May '08, and jailbroke it immediately. I put some emulators on it, and found my way to zodttd.com (back when it had forums), where I learned of the Pandora.

I've been on these forums for some time, had a GP2X but was always frustrated with the limitations, so when I first heard about the Pandora I was immediately hooked.

SomeGuy99 said:
I was fibbing before.

It came to me in a dream. Some guy was speaking backwards and said 'Open Pandora'.

He then proceeded to fall off a roof, gash his leg and and scream 'Two Months! Two Months!' The ambulance took two days to arrive at which point the paramedics slapped him and shouted 'If it hurts, we can sort that out for you. What's your patient number?'. A chinese man chased away the paramedics but suddenly caught on fire... there was smoke eveywhere and I couldn't see a single thing. I kept shouting 'Not the vapour! Make the vapour go away!'.

The hurt man was twitching on the ground sceaming. For some reason he had my wallet, and gave it back to me. He said my most important mission was to give it back to him. I said 'Why did you give it back to me then?' But he started spluttering... and coughing up noodles. His last wish was that I write a letter to all 4000 members of his family containing the words... what words? I took out my notebook and pen, ready to dicate his final message to the world.

In his dying breath he spoke one word: "Hellollo".

I never did get what that dream was all about, but it led me here.
omg, that is classic, is it too long to make it my signature? ive never seen Two Months summed up in a more perfect set of paragraphs

Last edited by a moderator:
Back